Chapter 4: His biggest mistake

Achilles' P.OV

It was so wrong. But I liked it anyway. And somehow I sensed that he liked it too.

Our first kiss.

I moaned as he pushed his tongue into mine. A battle for supremacy that neither of us backed down from.

He pulled away and said, "You know that the Gods will never forgive us for this right?" I chuckled and whispered, (Just in case the Gods heard, which was inevitable...) "You do know that Zeus and Hades are having 'fun' now do you?" Agamemmnon looked astonished at this and whispered back, "How in Hades' name do you know that's true?" "Easy, It's too dark (It was only Midday.) and there is a thunderstorm going on. (Even if our soothsayer predicted clear skies...) Agamemmnon said, "Even if! They are the Gods of olympus! They do whatever they want!!" "But still!!! Odysseus had a wife and still got in bed with Patroclus!" "You do know that's irrelevant, right?" Agamemmnon said, with a tinge of red on his cheeks. "You are soooo cute when you blush!" "Damn it!" he said as he began to get his cloak from my servant and said, " Look, I think we should just...talk about this tomorrow, Ok?" "Yeah, I guess... See you..."

As Agamemmnon left, I felt a sudden twinge of regret, maybe because I haven't told him that I didn't regret what happened