Special Valentines <3

“Mama! Mama!” a little boy cried.

“Oh, why are you crying? Where’s your mother?” asked a young lady.

“I got lost and…” the boy just continued crying.

“Now now, don’t cry anymore, don’t worry. Let’s wait for your mom here, okay? I won’t leave you.” She wiped the boy’s tears. She let him sit on her lap and played with him for a while.

“Takumi!” a woman’s voice was heard.

“Mama!” the boy jumped and ran to her mom.

“Oh thank goodness you’re alright.” The mom hugged the boy. “Thank you for staying with my son.”

“Oh it’s nothing Maam. I’ll go ahead now.” She bowed.

“Thank you Oniichan!” the boy waved at her.

She smiled; “I-it should be Oneechan” she whispered to herself and walked away.

“She hasn’t changed at all.” said a guy standing from a distance.

 ------------------------------------special valentines-------------------------------------

“Nyaa! Pau-kun! Look! Look at this! It’s a Valentines Special charm barrette!” Eri excitingly handed the brochure to Pau. “It is said that if your loved one will give it to you as a gift for Valentines, you will stay together forever! I would want my Prince Pau to buy one for me. Pau-kun, buy it for me please!” her eyes sparkled.

“Hey! I’m a girl too remember! Quit calling me Pau-kun.” Pau said half pissed. (-kun is mostly used for guys in Japan)

“I was just kidding Pau, you want one?” she said with a teasing smile.

Pau blushed, “I-I, No, I don’t want one, besides it doesn’t suit me.”

“Here you go again Pau. Anyways, I’ll catch you later!” Eri patted her back.

“Oh wait! Your brochu—” she sighed, “Oh well, I guess I’ll just return it to her later.”

        This barette is really pretty. I also want one,.. really… even though I know it won’t suit me.

Pau was so hooked up reading the brochure and didn’t look at where she’s going…

        I’m falling?

“Ouch!” she heard a guy’s voice. When her eyes opened she was surprised to see who’s in front of her. It was Jun Matsumoto of III-A, the campus prince. What surprised her more is that she was on top of him. They were so close that they could almost kiss.

“Oh, I-I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” She quickly got up and knelt, “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” she said with worried eyes.

“I’m fi—, ah—!” Jun touched his arm.

“Is your arm hurt? Oh I’m really sorry.” She’s about to cry but she tried to help him get up.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” He smiled, “How about you? Are you hurt?”

Pau felt his concern. She can see the worry on Jun’s face. She can’t help but smile, “I’m okay, thanks to you!”