6.Hawaii here I am

Kate P.O.V

I woke up so early today even if last night was amazing with Tyler, I'm in the balcony sitting down on a beach chair. Only wearing Tyler's shirt and a pair of shades, the sun is beautiful.

At least it's really hot out here, I took my phone and went surfing true the internet. I went on Facebook and pictures of my b-day witha everyone was posted, scrolling down a picture made my heart race. It was me and Tyler he was hugging me when I was crying when I saw my moms and dad's rings. I saved it on my phone as the same for other pictures.

"What you doing here at this hour?" I hear someone say, I snap my head up and turn my face to the left there was Dylan resting on a chair too but drinking something on a mug maybe coffee?

"Well good morning to you too! And nothing." I say getting up going close to his side of the balcony, he gets up as well and taking his mug to. "Hmm you couldn't sleep?" He ask taking a sip of whatever he's drinking.

"Not really, what are you drinking?" I ask him, Dylan raised a brow and glance down at his mug. "Oh it's just tea with some milk. You want some?" Dylan ask me, I shook my head.

"So what's are the plans for today?" I ask him taking off my shades, he puts his mug on the table and look down at me." Well I was thinking maybe go this beach and do some shopping around." He said resting his elbows on the side of the balcony, I caressed his hair and nod at him."yeah we could do that, I'm gonna go shower and I'll meet you down for breakfast? " I ask him taking his face in my hands, he makes a sad face." Why you leaving me?" I giggle and hive him a big kiss his cheek. "I'll see you in two hours boo." I say before leaving him.

I close the door of the balcony and look at Tyler who's sleeping like a baby. I went to sit right next to him, caressing his hair and kissing his cheek. "Waky Waky!" I yelled/ whisper."Wake up baby, let's go eat." I tell him he groan and open his eyes. Good morning my love." I kiss his lips, he pull away and make a nasty face.

"What's wrong with you? " I ask sitting down, he gets up and he's all naked. "Morning breath, and it's nasty kissing you with morning breath." He shrugs he went straight to the bathroom and I whistle st him," Nice ass baby! Work it!" I shout and he runs to the bathroom and slam the door.

I chuckle and went to my stuff to pick an outfit, I took a white lace dress with some flip flops. The dress was kinda short but not to revealing, it had ruffles on the chest part and the rest was straight.

I went to put my phone to charge, and went towards the bathroom. "You done?" I know on the door."Yeah I'll be out in a sec." He shouts. I went back towards the closet and start taking off Tyler's shirt, I looked at my body on the mirror and I could see that scar on the side of my left thigh.

I touched it and sign. I throw the dirty shirt in to the bin and went to take a towel, just when I was about to turn the knob of the bathroom the door flew open. "Hmm look who we have here." He says eyeing me, I cover myself with the towel and rush in the bathroom. "Shut up!" I hiss, he chuckle and went towards to the closet.

I closed the door and went straight to the shower. I wanted to get a cold shower, I was there just staring at the water flowing through my body. I really am lucky to have him... Would we be together forever? I ask myself, just thinking about last night made me smile. Shit I forgot to take pill! I washed myself and went out of the bathroom, at least this morning I washed my teeth.

Rushing out of the bathroom, I slammed straight in to Tyler's chest." Whoa there, you okay?" He ask taking me by the arms,should I tell him? "Umm i- I need to get dressed." I say and went to get my dress with my other stuff and got ready.