Final

It was 3 am in the morning when Joshua returned back to the dorm from the practice room. He couldn't wait to crash on his bed and go to sleep, even for a few hours. He stood in front of the door, searching for the keys, before inserting them in.

"Harder Mingyu!" he suddenly heard Wonwoo's voice through the door just as he was about to twist the knob open.

"It's too tight hyung!"

What in the world were they doing? He thought. That was when it hit him. They couldn't be doing that here could they? Immediately, Joshua started to heat up and he shook his head trying to get rid of the thought. I mean if they were doing it, shouldn't the others be aware of this or even still awake?

As much as he doesn't want to see it going on, he was too tired and didn't want to roam around the neighborhood awake the whole night or even sleeping outside. Gathering all of his courage, Joshua opened the door and stealthily entered the house.

"Come on Mingyu!"

"I'm trying!"

Joshua couldn't hold his head up. He had to pass the kitchen in order to get to his room but they were there. He took a quick glance at the kitchen and noticed the two bodies pressed against each other.

You can't be embarrassed now, you're already in the living room for goodness sake.

In lightning speed, Joshua ran right to his room, avoiding any interactions and stares from the two.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" He clarified before shutting the door closed and locking it up.

Boy, was it going to be an awkward day for him in the morning.

--------------------------------

Wonwoo and Mingyu, the two boys who were in the kitchen watched Joshua as he slammed the door to his room.

"What's up with him?" Mingyu questioned.

"I don't know," Wonwoo shrugged, "But god, can you please open the jar quickly. I'm starving."

"I'm trying, I'm trying." Mingyu struggled as he tried to open the lid to the pickle jar the two had been struggling with since 30 minutes ago.