How To Survive Elementary

A/N:Sup!so hey guys just a heads up I Also have another book called (20 Years Of Love)
So hope you guys enjoy my story this tips are from  personal experiences...so here it goes How to survive Elementary School....

•-•-•-•-•

- preparing for School-

#1 tips for waking up

1.When you set a alarm always put it far away so you can not snooze it.

2.when you woken up just think about food and it will make you hungry and stand up.

3.Always put a glass of water beside you in the morning so it will make you energized don't drink any kind of energy drinks in the morning.

#2 tips for breakfast

1.Breakfast is a must in the morning,so what is the easiest food to make are Oatmeal,Cereal,eggs or just eat a simple fruit.

*APPLE AND WATER CAN MAKE YOU STUDY WELL AND IT CAN MAKE YOU CONCENTRATE MORE*

#3 in preparing your clothes &
   Yourself

1.So for your clothes I prefer already preparing them in the morning so you don't need to rush.

2.In taking a bath I also again choose to take a bath or shower at night especially if your not a morning person.

3.Brushing your teeth is very important so brush your teeth AFTER you eat not BEFORE you eat than what's the point of brushing your teeth plus if you eat your food it will taste minty.

4.If your a girl you need this style for the hair...A PONYTAIL,HIGH PONYTAIL, BRAIDED HAIR,PIGTAILS,HALO BRAID,AND A MESSY BUN those are some of the easiest hairstyles to do in the morning.

5.Prepare your bag at night so   you can just grab it when you leave(why I always say prepare it at night because it is easier to do things you want to do in the night than in the morning)

And then you leave your home...WAIT! I forgot my phone.
-•-•-•-•

So those are my tips and tricks with preparin for  school so..
Wait for my next chapter about Inside the School How to survive Elementary...

FACT of the Day:

That time you borrow a pencil or a pen  from a friend or classmate and they let you borrow it and you love how it looks like and how it looks like when you write or draw on it then you keep it forever.....