Prologue

Hope fades along with the sun.

As you stare out the window. The sun begin sinking down beneath the horizon. Right before your eyes, the darkness spreads across every corner as fast as this evil thing does. But you are completely unaware of it.

You stand still. Your eyebrows drawn together, you are wondering why your love one is not home yet. You noticed that his skin color is pale since this morning, his temperature oddly high and that patch in his left arm has been bothering you since last night.

You also saw him making strange body movements; arms flinching, fingers curling, shoulders jerking, jaws clacking. All without purpose. You could tell they're involuntary.

He has not said much but you heard it when he said that you look so gorgeous today, you saw passion in his eyes like they always have when they look at you. But you just laughed at it, you thought he was in bad shape and perhaps not thinking straight.

It was genuine. He loves you to this days as much as he loved you from the first moment. Nothing has changed. And you are still that caring and sensitive partner for him, so you did what a caring and sensitive partner would do. You laid him gently in the bed, handed him a glass of water. You went to the medicine cabinet and found out that you're out of supply. You came back to the bedroom and told him that you're going out to buy him some meds. Then you placed that glass on the head board.

When you came back this afternoon, he was not in the bed anymore. The glass remained unmoved.

Until this moment you wonder. You can't help it. All the worries begin to creep in you. But before it could take all over, your supposed-to-be-savior comes.

You hear his voice calling out your name but not in the usual way, not in the gentle tone, not in the sensual pitch but everything in reverse.

You leave the window and rush downstairs.

You see him in the door, his face flashes, there is pain. You can see his eyes screaming for help. He is struggling to walk but he forces his feet so he can get closer to you.

Then he shuns.

He demonstrates the body movements again.

All the ache in his face vanishes at once.

His feet begins to step again.

But he is not going to walk this time, he charges. He charges to you.

Then he leaps onto you like the lion does to its prey. You try to fight his weight but you find it heavy and down you go.

His hands grab your wrists, forcing it against the carpet. For a matter of seconds he successfully restrained you.

It is the first time you see that he has this kind of strength. And this will be the last time too.

He opened his mouth, watering as if he's in for a thanksgiving dinner. You scream at the top of your lungs as his saliva drops on your sweating face.

He sticks his opened mouth in your neck. You close your eyes and his mouth follows.

Your screams turns into a little shriek as you feel his teeth being burried in your throat.

You saw the blood streaming out.
Your mind tries to compensate and catch up to what is happening. But it can't. You even barely feel the pain.

You blacked out after half of a minute.

And there it is. You are dead, you are a goner. But don't worry, you won't stay that way. You will be back soon.