Warehouse

Mangle finished hanging up her pink curtain along the back wall of the warehouse and leaned back against the shelf. Man, was she out of breath...

She heard the sound of a truck pulling up to the loading door and dove back behind her curtain. She hugged her Foxy plush to calm her nervousness.

She was starting to become a nervous, emotional wreck between the movement of everything in and out of the warehouse and the fact that Mangle hadn't been able to turn into an animatronic in... what had it been, a month?

"Mangle?" It was the Marionette's voice. Oh god, now the Marionette had been taken here too? She stepped out of her curtain and searched for him, eventually bumping into him near a stack of boxes.

He hugged her tightly. "Mangle! Oh, thank god I found you... I came here as quick as I could."

Mangle blinked in confusion. The Marionette seemed worried, almost panicked. What was going on? She knew the Marionette had some kind of powers, but why had he been looking for her? Was something wrong?

"Mari, what on Earth are you talking about?"

Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, Foxy began to move his things to the area he was now given. He was told he'd be put out of order, and not performing anymore. It was a bit of a relief to him, because he knew that his performances wouldn't be the same. Not without Mangle.