POV Tell-Tale Heart

Intro: The POV is from the old man’s friend that is a detective and he is interrogating  the killer and investigating the old man’s house.

Topic: Spying on the old man and the killer and telling the top chief

Character: Detective Friend

Synopsis: A detective that’s friends with the old man. He spies on the old man and the killer before the murder.

          I am John Trey. That is good friends with the old man, he is my best friend. I was strolling down the sidewalk on a nice summer day, as I was strolling, I saw a dark figure look through the cracks of a rickety old door that happened to be the old man’s bedroom door. As I stopped, I looked at it for at least 10 seconds. Then as soon as I stopped the dark figure looked at me and ran away with fright. I thought in my mind....

          “What was that strange dark looking figure, hmm, must be the old man’s butler.” thought with confusion.

          After that, he continued strolling on the nice summer day but, with a bit of confusion on his face.

           After that nice summer day, he sat at home thinking about what he say earlier while drinking tea.

“Hmm, I must investigate at the old man’s house.” added John with an attitude.

John get’s ready and puts on black legs, black long sleeves, and black pantyhose like a mask. He walks out of his house silently and walks to the old man’s house. He silently get’s out and tippy toes to the old man’s back door, he get’s in perfectly. He crouches up the stairs with stealth, walks to the old man’s bedroom door. He peak’s through the old man’s rickety old door, and sees that there’s a beam of light on the old man’s blue filmed eye. As his eyes follow the light, it leads to the closet in the old man’s room, and he sees that the mans “butler” is peeking through. As he watches, the old man wakes up and says “Who’s there?!”

The old man sits there and waits for a while. The detective sweats, and a drop of sweat goes down his face and drops onto his sleeve. After an hour, the “butler” became a killer and suffocated the old man which led to a murder. The detective was in horror, and ran quietly outside, ran to his car and drove 30 feet away from the house. As he saw the bathroom lights open, we wondered terror for what was gonna happen to the corpse.

As he lays there, he sees the neighbour walk out of their house and walked with the police to the house. After a couple minutes, the door opens. He waits for about 20 minutes, and he sees the murderer arrested and was brought to the police station.

After the detective witnessed that, he drove to the police station and interrogated the murderer. And was later brought to court.

The End~