chapter 2

Alena~

I walked towards my job which was at this crappy tattoo parlor. Yes I am a tattoo artist but I want to work at a place where it's nice, this little shop was way too small and the only customers we had were drunks picking out a ridiculous tattoo and then coming back the next day to complain. Plus my boss is the most annoying thing in the world, even if we're 2 seconds late, he would bug me me about how this job is the best thing I'll ever have and blah blah blah. I hate my-

"Oh sorry." A man said who bumped into me. Holy shit it can't be.

"Um it's fine." I walked away and pretended I didn't recognize him.

Shit shit shit! That was the last person I wanted to see today. Richard Olson.

"Wait hang on." He said.

"I said it's fine." I talked back.

"Holy shit!" He said smiling and covering his mouth with his hand.

"Oh my god, Alena? Is it really you?!" He screamed. I turned around and tried to walk away but he ran over and wrapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you so much! You have no idea how much I've wanted to hug you since forever." He said.

"Get off of me." I said pushing him off. He looked at me confused.

"Alena, it's me. Ricky, your best friend."

"No you're not. Now get away from me. I'm already late for work."

"But-"

"But nothing Richard. Get away and don't ever get near me again." I said walking away.

"Wait Alena!" He said running up to me and turning me around.

"Why aren't you excited to see me? Do you hate me?"

"Congratulations! You answered you're own fucking question."

"Why?" He said.

"Let me go Richard!"

"No! Not unless my best friend tells me why he hates me." I didn't have any other choice so I kicked him in the balls and walked away. That little fucker got a piece of my mind. I smiled the whole way to work.