Prologue

Most people would tend to look at me and figure I was a normal seventeen year-old guy, right? 

That's what most people tend to see. Nobodys' seen through my act. Yet. Now, I'm sure we've all though of, well, it at one point or another. It crosses everyone's mind at least once, for sure. Only, for me, it's stuck in my head, roaming there in the back of my head, nagging for me to just pick one special item up, or walk to one certain place, and do something most humans are too scared to do, for the fact of losing their lives. 

I just couldn't shake the fact from my head that nobody liked me, no matter how much I tried to socialize at my school, I was ignored. To me, that shows that even if I did...die, nobody would care to even notice me gone at home or school.

Jerking my head up, I slammed the journal closed and shoved it under my bed. I felt chills run up my spine. Why was I even reading this book anyways? I had been reading for the past few days about a boy I faintly knew, who just stopped showing up to school one day. I think his name was mentioned in his journal during the time I was reading it, about his suicide. 

Only, I didn't faintly know him, I just pretended I did. Considering it was my brother.