Chapter Two

Hello, fellow users of the Wattpads. This is tinyboxtaylor, the other collaborator of this story. As my friend Username237 (who wrote Chapter One) said in the most recently posted update, there would be a delay for Chapter Two. I had almost the whole chapter written, and I went to finish it about a day or two later, and Wattpad deleted the whole thing. I was pretty unmotivated to write anything after that. But! I'm here now, with Chapter Two for your eyeballs. Leggo!

¤¤¤
Austin's POV
¤¤¤

I checked my email. Nothing from Fantasia. Usually she's still up now. It's midnight. Maybe she went to bed early today. I powered down my laptop, deciding to go to bed myself. I put the laptop in its drawer in my nightstand, plugged my phone up to charge, and turned off my lamp.

I burrowed under my comforter, and quickly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

---

I slammed the snooze button on my phone's alarm. "I don't want to get up..." I mumbled through sleep. I dragged myself out of bed nonetheless. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

---

I walked out the front door, leaving Max, my roommate and best friend, asleep upstairs. He didn't usually wake up before noon unless he had to.

I drove to my office. Parking my car, I got ready for another slow day. Being a psychologist isn't always as interesting as people make it seem. But sometimes you get this one person, and it makes the whole boredom part of it worth it.

I once had a patient who was convinced her childhood teddy bear was possessed by Satan himself. I'm not even joking. Spoiler; it wasn't. Her daughter just played with it a lot and she didn't know about it. Her daughter would put it in a different spot every time because she couldn't remember where it had resided previously.

I had another who said he ventured out to the woods by his house every night and helped out some creature he'd read about kill other people. Spoiler; he didn't. He just read a few too many scary stories and creepypastas, watched a few too many horror movies and it all infected his brain in the dream state, making what he dreamt about feel real.

But now I have the email patient, Fantasia. She lives out in Wisconsin with her mother. I'm not exactly sure how or why she found my office website and began emailing me. I guess she needed advice or something along those lines, and now her emails are a regular thing.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. The receptionist, Suzy, poked her head in the door. "Mr. Beckett is here."

Landon Beckett. The newest "worth it" patient. Landon believes that his daughter was out to kill him. His daughter, Michelle, is only ten years old. I've met her. Sweet little girl. Landon just seems to be really paranoid ever since his sister tried to kill their father, and I completely understand the paranoia. But I don't think Michelle is trying to kill her daddy. "Send him in." I said to Suzy.

---

I plopped onto the couch in my living room at home.

Landon was a little calmer today. Not quite as convinced Michelle was going to slit his throat.

The rest of my day was kind of a drag. Nothing too much happened.

I let out a breath of air and felt myself drifting off into a nice little nap world. Cozy.

¤※¤※¤

And my, tinyboxtaylor, chapter is complete! How'd you lovely peeps like it?

Again, sorry for the long delay in the chapter, but Wattpad docked me over. Blame them.

I hope you like the chapter anyway. Stay tuned for the next one, written by the one and only Username237!

Until next chapter!

Byyee, loves!!

xo