The Lost Ship [1]

A young blonde sat quietly on a hill overlooking the ocean. Her dress was like a poofy orange blanket with white frills, flowing across the grass. Marzia said she had to wear her fanciest dresses whenever she went out to the villages, so she could represent their kingdom. The young woman would always prefer to wear something more comfortable, but you can't get in the way of the Queen and her fashion!

Heaving a sigh, Signe, The Princess of Armania, stared at the shadow in the distance. It was a large boat, making its way toward the castle's dock, and the Princess knew exactly who it was.

Prince Mark. He was traveling from his land in King's Bay to chat with Felix and Marzia about their marriage.

Correction. Their forced marriage.
Signe liked Mark just fine! He was a sweet guy and a great friend. That's all the feelings she had for him. Whether he knew that or not, she didn't know. But it was no use arguing. It was the King and Queen's choice whom she would marry in the end. That's how things operated in Armania.

Allowing herself to get up, Signe traveled back up the hill toward the castle, saying hello to the townsfolk along the way. Everyone in the community was extremely kind, enjoying the videogames they played together and talking through the public network set up by Felix known as "Youtube." Youtube was crucial to the land of Armania. Without it, the whole Monarchy would collapse. It's what kept everyone connected. Signe hoped one day, she would be able to fulfill her friend Felix's Youtube Legacy, and Rule in his place.

Eventually, the evening sun washed over Armania, which meant Prince Mark's boat should've been docked by then.
Traveling down through the castle, Signe, Felix, and Marzia made their way out the back gates and toward the port.
But it was empty.

"Whoa whoa whoa... What the Hell? Prince Mark was supposed to be here a while ago! Signe, you swore you saw a boat earlier?" Felix asked, crossing his arms in irritation. The young girl nodded. "I can head out on a horse through the countryside and see if i find anything... Maybe something happened?" The Princess questioned.

Felix was about to protest, but Marzia stopped him. "Go ahead, Signe. But be careful."

"I'll be back soon!"
The young woman ran inside, swiftly changing into a comfortable navy archery dress. Within the next half hour, Signe set out along the beach on a royal white horse, searching for the stranded ship of Prince Mark.