New Account [Promo]

Hello There.

I know for the few of you that are still active with this story, you were probably hoping this would be an update.

I'm sorry to inform you that this account, and this story, are permanently discontinued.

I have not actively been a part of the youtube fanbase in over 3 years, and will probably never fall back in again. I love Jack and Mark for everything they helped me through during my early high school years, but I have moved on to bigger things in my life, and have decided to keep my love for them as a memory.

But that's not what I'm here for, I'm here to tell those of you who enjoy my writing that I am actively writing again after so many years! If you are a Fan of Detroit: Become Human, or possibly some other games,

Please follow me at @AngelicDeviant and read my newest story!

You have no idea how much your support would mean to me, I love writing and receiving feedback, and that's exactly what I would love for you guys to do! And I promise you my writing is so much better than it was before. (at least, I like to think so)

Once again, I'm so sorry I never found the motivation or inspiration to finish this story. I truly did love writing for you guys, and I really hope you can forgive me. And I promise that I will definitely be finishing this new story, should you decide to read it!

I wish you well, and I love you all so much. Take care. <3

-SepticConduit / @AngelicDeviant