Uh What Now?

*(PPOV)*

I shake my head in disbelieve over what I just heard escape Sam's mouth. I pull a quizzical look upon my face and blame it on the grogginess that dominates my limp tired body. I enter the bathroom and shut the door, trying not to make it squeak as I close it. I turn to fondle the wall to find the light.

A sharp piercng of light enters my eyes. I immeadiately clasp my eyes shut. With a small, harsh, throaty groan.

I yelp a little, "Yip... Found it."

I rub my hand over my eyes, and slowly open my eyes, to greet myself with a lovely view of my face.

"Well hello there sexy!" I mumble to myself.

I grab the glass jar, empty it of its contents which were regular toothpaste and a toothbrush, place them onto the marble unit that snuggles the huge glossy ceramic sink. I stare at the swirls embedded in the stone and let myself go in a daze.

I shake my head out of the small wonderlike daze and continue what I was doing. I turn the tap on.

BIG MISTAKE.

The water spurts harshly against the convex sink, sending a shoot of water into my face. Yes I just said a convex sink, I am residing temporarily in a rather posh hotel. Although it is rather strange having a convex sink, (if you don't know what convex is, you should have paid attention in science class), it didn't half drench me. Now I don't need a shower, I'm clean enough. Water drips down onto my forehead, making my hair cling to my freckled pale skin.

The hard noise of the water beating against the sinks wakes somebody up.

Shit.

I whimper in panic and turn the tap off, and in attempt to hide behind the shower curtain, instead I slip and fall flat onto my face.

I hear a creak of the floorboards coming closer to the bathroom.

A small polite knock echoes through the bathroom, followed by a deep but hushed voice.

"Piper?"

Fuck. Shit. Bollocks.

I can't let Sam see me buck naked! I scramble to my feet, casually slipping on the marble flooring, to grab a towel and wrap it around me. I peek around the door. I am greeted by a slight lining of pectoral muscles. I look up. Sam looks down. Well this is awkward.

Sam tries to open the door, but I push my 120lb body against it. Yet to no avail, as skinny and lanky Sam may be, he wins and pushes the door wide open.

Sam puts a foot into the bathroom and sees the mess Ihave managed to make. He raises his eyebrow at me. I sigh and begin to explain.

"I...."

He cuts me off by softly chuckling. He then pats me on the head and starts to mop the water up which was still dripping down the sink.

As he bends down to catch the droplets of water, I look the small indentation of his spine, letting my eyes wander down to his back dimples, and then the horrifying tattoo of my name peeking through his boxer line above his jeans.

As drunk stories go, I for one call bullshit. Seriously who gets that hammered and go gets names of all names tattooed on his deriere.

I roll my eyes. I sit on the edge of the bath, being careful not to let the towel slip from my body.

I hear a sleepy murmur come from the other room.

Me and Sam shoot a "fuck me sideways Alex is awake" look to each other. On many occasions both of us have had near death experiences when either one of us have woken Alex up... By accident.