Chapter2

Devinas pov

I came out of the restroom and hit something. I'm sorry said some guy. Umm it's OK who are you. Am stefhan salvoter the new kid. Oh yeah am Devina Gilbert. Hey devina who's this. This is stefhen salvoter. Oh hi am lexy devina's twin. Hi nice to meet you I will talk to you guys later I got to get to class. K hold on what do you have for first class lexy said. Umm I have history stefhan said. Cool me and lexy have that too we can walk together devina said. K sounds good hey after school I was thinking that we can go to the grill so you can meet my brother Damon salvoter. Yeah sure.(I said before devina could say anything.

After school-
Me and devina went home to change out of are clothes we picked out the same outfit but I wear glasses.

Salvoter house-
Me and Damon are vampires so am going to try not to eat lexy or devina.

Damon's pov
Am getting dressed in a black shirt,jeans,and black shoes.Stefhan told me we we're going to go meet the Gilbert twin. If I can get over Kathrine. I might date one of them.

At the grill
Damon's pov
Me and stefhan are at the pool table waiting for lexy and devina show up. So brother are we going to tell them we're vampires. I don't know should we Damon? Maybe but first let's get to now then. K.

Grill
Lexys pov
Me and devina walked in and saw stefhan and Damon. He had ice blue eyes black short hair. He was really hot. Hi Damon said. Hi Damon am lexy and this is devina. Umm let's get something to eat stefhan said. Umm yeah sure Damon said. Dinner was fast so we decided to go to the boarding house.