Chapter 3

The rest of the week continued as such, I felt as though I was dying of thirst by the end. It was plain tourture. Finally, my captive realized I wouldn't drink a human and thrusted a deer through the door. I let my senses over-ride any thoughts I was having. I jumped at the buck, snapping its neck to be humane. I let my oversized canines break the fragile skin of the neck and the blood attacked my tongue.

Soon the buck was dry. With my senses a million times sharper and my strength higher, I tried to plan an escape, any escape. I walked over to the bars on the window, hoping they were of a weak metal. I tried to bend the bars apart, only to strain my muscles. I slumped to the floor with a sigh. There was no way to get out. 

My eyes opened as the doors unlocked yet again. I didn't even notice I fell asleep. I jumped up, putting myself in a defensive position. A man walked in, hiding his face under his dark hair, and closed the door behind him with ghostly white hands. He turned to face me, his eyes still concealed. He was tall, towering above my short physique. I straightened, glaring at him.

"Why am I here?" I demanded, putting my hands on my hips. He smirked, looking as if I should know.

"You were uncontrollable, of course. You have to be under controll to be released," his deep,  graveley voice answered.

"Well, am I under control yet?" I hissed back, recoiling my lips in what I assumed was to show my fangs. He nodded, then turned, gensturing for me to follow him.

"Come. It is time for initiation."