The Fight

3 weeks later

Me and hev haven't been talking much after what happend a few weeks ago me and can r going to get a house together but it's going to be hard because of our age.

My stomach has gotten bigger and u can notice it. I'm scared because I don't know what to do.

So I decide to go to cams to hang. I knock and Nash answers "hey weres can" I asked "ummm.... He's upstairs with Hannah" he said looking at the ground " who tf is Hannah" I yelled " his ex girlfriend " he looked at me with sad eyes " why is she here witj MY BOYFRIEND" I yell getting pissed and upset" look idk she just came by tried to tell u that he was gonna hurt you" he said with hurt and anger in his eyes.

Cams POV
My ex Hannah came by idk why we were just talking and she climbed on top of me and started kissing me I tried pulling her off but she wouldn't stop and it just happend ... I'm scared idk what I did what about ........karlee.

I heard Nash talking to someone the person was yelling it sounded like Karlee. I got up and walked downstairs to see who it was and it was Karlee "fuck you Cameron we r done I should've listen to Nash and just went with my life WTF is wrong with u" she screamed and walked out.