Eight

I quickly shot up.

"I think I know where he is," I said.

Sam got up so quickly I thought he was gonna push me over.

"Where is he then?!" He asked rapidly.

"Nash said he'd prove that Caleb is his son... So I'm pretty sure he took Caleb," I said.

"But how did that idiot get in?" Sam asked.

"I don't really know but it's Nash.. You kind of never know what to expect from him,"

"Well what are we gonna do?"

"I'll go to his house since I know where he lives but you need to just stay here and don't do anything you'll regret alright?"

"Fine."

I kissed Sam once again before running downstairs. I grabbed my keys and ran outside.

I jumped in my car and started the engine before speeding off towards Nash's hotel.

Once I got there I jumped out and ran in. I ran over to the receptionist since I needed a key to get in.

"Um hi... Um my boyfriend forgot to give me a key to his room last night so would you mind giving me a key to room 1078?" I asked her as politely as I could.

"You're the girl he came in with yesterday aren't you?" She asked.

I nodded.

She smiled at me before getting a key out of a draw. She passed it to me and I thanked her before running upstairs to the room.

Once I got to the door I slowly unlocked it trying not to make a sound.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. The lights were already on. I rounded a corner. I looked over at the bed to see Caleb and Nash sleeping. Nash's arm was wrapped around Caleb and they were peacefully sleeping. I couldn't resist but smile at the sight.

I walked over towards Nash and slightly shook him. He stirred and his eyes opened. He turned and looked at me. A smile instantly came over his face. I tried to keep my serious face.

I gestured for him to follow me into the bathroom. He nodded before slowly getting up and walking into the bathroom with me.

I closed the door and just as I did he pinned me up against it.

I wasn't in the mood so I pushed him off.

"What's with you?" He asked like he hadn't kidnapped my son and left my boyfriend thinking it's his fault that he lost Caleb.

"You really wanna know what's with me?" I yell-whispered, "first of all you kidnapped my son, and then you made my boyfriend feel like crap and cry because he thought he had lost my son and now you try to fucking kiss me again! Now do you now what's up with me?!"

He was taken aback by my yell.

"He's my son so I can take him whenever I want! I told you I'd prove he's my son and this is apart of my plan!" He yelled.

Just as I was going to say something again the door opened and a little figure walked in.

"Mummy? Daddy? Why are you fighting?" Caleb asked as he rubbed his eyes and a hugged a small teddy bear.

what the actual fuck? Did he just call Nash daddy? I looked at him with my lips slightly open. I looked back at Nash and he had a smirk on his face.

I rushed over towards Caleb and bent down toward him.

"What did you just call him?" I asked as I held his shoulders.

"Daddy," he said like it was nothing.