intro

Gabi's POV

I sat on the floor in my splits stretching and preparing for my performance class. my teacher happily strutted in the room with paperwork in her hand.

"in line ladies!" she spoke with simple arrogance standing at the front of the room watching us frantically create one line.

"alright so, I know how hard you have been working this year and I got an email from one of those hip shows, xfactor is it? something like that and they want you girls to be the back up dancers for all the younger performers this season!" she cheerfully spoke reading off the paper work.

me and the other five girls started jumping around and screaming. this was going to be such a fun experience and boost our performance levels up by a billion!

"alright alright settle down girls! rehearsals start tomorrow at fox studios, the one in Sydney that is, I hope you can all make it, let me know now if you can't" she said in her stern teachers voice.

we all looked around buzzing with happiness to see if anyone was going to drop out.

"okay no one? good! to your dance positions ladies.... and five, six, seven, eight..."

- authors note -
hey guys so this is basically just a little taster of what the story is about! I'm gonna try and update as much as I can but I have yearly tests soon but I will try my absolute hardest! I really hope you enjoy this one, tell me what you think.
gab xo