chapter one

chris' pov

I jumped on the couch in between Jakob and Ethan with a loud thud causing all three of us to erupt with laugher.

"what weird stuff do you reckon Guy's gonna pull out of the bag this week" Ethan grinned a little to over excited. we all chuckled slightly before pulling out our phones intently looking at our social media accounts.

Guy happily strode into the room with some important looking paperwork in a messy pile in his hands.

"oh boys! there you are! you were supposed to be in the studio..."
Guy muttered looking at us with a small grin.

"sorry about that, Romeo Beckham here thought he'd challenge me at a game of chess!" Jakob snickered

"and I would like to add in that I did in fact win!" Ethan smirked causing Guy to role his eyes and revert his attention back to the paper.

"alright boys, follow me and we'll talk about this weeks show!" he smiled. we stood up from our squished position and followed Guy down a couple of hallways to a small room with three Mics, a piano and a few guitars. Guy checked that the cameras were rolling before turning to speak to us, "so let's get straight to business, this week you're gonna be performing King by years!" we all exchanged happy looks before receiving the lyrics and score off Guy.

we rehearsed the song for a while before heading to the main stage to talk through stage production and all that jazz.

"I've decided to call in some dancers that are a bit more your age... and height. I've heard they are the best junior team in the country so pay them a bit of respect guys" Guy happily as a bunch of girls walked in from the back, one in particular catching my eye.

she looked about the oldest of the group, one younger but very similar following her, sisters maybe? she had long chestnutty hair and tan skin. as they seemed like they were coming closer they swiftly turned and headed to the stands.

"wait here guys, I'll go chat to their teacher and we'll get straight into rehearsals!" Guy smiled before jumping part of the stage and heading over to the girls, leaving me in a daze thinking about this anonymous dancer.

- authors note -
hey fam! so this is anther short one (sorry) but I they will be getting longer and hopefully more frequent!
love you loads
gab xo