chapter 2

Jiami's pov:

I sigh as the plane touches the ground and quickly get out to get my bags. Once i got them i walk towards the gate where my leader will be. Some people in my class are also in LA currently but i haven't seen them just yet. I can't see my name at first but once i walk a little further i see a girl running towards the line with my name. I walk towards her and shake hands. Just now i realize who it is. 'Sammy..?' I say in disbelief. "Uh yeah how do you know..?' She stumbles getting all blushed. 'You are shay mitchells PA.. ' i stumble. 'Yeah.. ' she laughs still blushing. 'Are you a fan?' "Yes i am.. shay is kinda the reason i am still alive..' i stumble even more. It's my time to blush now.. how did it even happen that they take interns..?

'Two months ago'

Sammy's pov:

'Shay what do you want for dinner tonight?' I yell to the other side of the dressing room where chad is putting all kinds of creams in shay's hair. "Oh i don't really care as long as it's food.' she smiles back. Guess it'll be italian i think to myself while reading through shay's e-mail. She get's a lot of fanmail but also offers for jobs so it's important. Once i finish i open mine. 'Hey shay can you come here?' I wave at her and she walks over to me as she was just finished getting her hair done. 'Here this school just e-mailed if we wanna do an internship program. So one of their students comes to us and we let them work.' I laugh while thinking to myself how awfull that sounds. 'Hm that would be okay with me tho.. what do you think?' Shay replies while sitting down , grabbing a bag of crisps. 'Why not i could use a little helper.' I reply while typing out the e-mail. 'Okay done! The girl will be here in a week. And she can stay with us right? We have a spare bedroom at your house?' I ask. 'Yeah sure if she's not a rough sleeper like you she can even take your place and sleep in my bed!" She teases me. Okay i am not a nice sleeper. I always turn a lot,while shay on the other hand is always silent. She doesn't move around like me. I don't blame her. 'They just e-mailed the interns file.' I smile while opening it. 'Jiami rose.. 21, uk, applied languages,major in french, spanish and english even speaks chinese.. works at a business travel agency.. she seems like a legit good person and she's got nice hair!' I sum up to shay who just came to take a look. 'I'll say she sounds and looks like a legit good person so why not?' She smiles back. And that's how it happened.