chapter 2: the encounter

Here i am, as lousy as ever, at 06:00 in the morning wanting to kill my alarm, again, because of constantly staying up late to study and read, well mostly reading. I got up, took a quick shower and brush my teeth.
I don't wear makeup so I hurriedly placed my hair in a messy ponytail , took out my outfit for school which consists of a grey crop top and black yoga pants (yeah I know, im not the best dresser but I wear what I feel comfortable in) and a pair of my black pumps.
I grabbed my keys from my dresser and ran downstairs for breakfast, bacon and eggs. I took my time because I still had a good thirty minutes left .

I heard thumping coming from the stairs and looked up to see my seventeen year old brother running to salvage some breakfast while it still lasts, meaning, if he hadn't come within two minutes later, it would be in my tummy. Dylan was sweet at most times and I love him to the moon and back he was always proctective over me and I appreciate that because he took over the father role when my dad died, which was when I was about six. And as for my mother, being the bread winner, took over my father's businesses all over the world. So she doesn't ever be home, well only on special occasions. "Hey AV , where's the juice?",I rolled my eyes, "well good morning to you too brother", his turn to roll his eyes, "just tell me, im late for early football practice, I have a life you know." Did I mention my brother was also on the football team? Well there you go. He's a senior just like me. "By the way where's mom?" I shrugged, "She left for Milan three hours ago."
"Hey have you seen my keys for the convertible?!" He panicked. "Yup, its in the side drawer in mom's desk." He signed a relief. "Thanks sis."
With that said, he dashed out the house for practice.
____________

When I pullled up in the school's parking lot it was somewhat empty so I drove to the middle at my usual spot only to my surprise there was a car there already.
Colton.

Rage was boiling in me right now. First he takes over the school and now my parking space. Oh he had a second thing coming!

I went into my backpack and retrieved a permanent marker and wrote very large on his hood 'WRONG PARKING SPACE YOU FLIPPING IMBECILE' I knew for a fact he loves his car like he loves his mother. I know this because he had a porchè just like mine except mine was grey and his was a yellow and black. I know he's going to be soooo pissed when practice is over, but I know for a fact he wont know who it is. ( cue evil laugh).
I ran inside only to be greeted by my three best friends Jessie, lily and troy.
I've been friends with them for atleast two years now, not long after an accident I was involved in. It was terrifying. I woke up with a head injury after one month the accident had occured and I've had them by my side ever since. Lily is on the cheerleading team, Jessie is on the girls soccer team and Troy is on the football team with the rest of the idiots, except he chooses to be our best friend and not be involved with 'THEM'. I don't like parties because as you've guessed it, im a bit antisocial. But that doesn't mean I would be a stick in the mud, oh no, I accompany them as their designated driver seeing as they get extremely drunk afterwards, so I won't allow my friends to be taken an advantage of.
Jessie was the first one to come hug me with the bright smile she always has, "Hey missy sissy , wazzup?" And then troy, "hey my lovely pickachu, I miss you?" I giggled as he kissed me on the cheek. Troy is like the other brother I've always wanted, no offence to Dylan of course. He's so kind and gentle and thinks that it's his job to protect me all the time, he's just like Dylan. Lily looks cheerful as she practically pounced on me,"Hiii sweethea- what are you wearing?", I looked down at my self and shrugged, lily was a fashionista and constantly bugs me to go shopping for 'girls stuff', "what is wrong with this? I happen to love it Ok! Its comfy." I pouted. Just then we saw a raging colton, followed by his friends, storming through the hallway. I snickered and got curious glances from my friends and proceeded to tell them my little incident.
We all hooked hands, except for Troy of course and headed to homeroom whiles bickering on what to do this weekend.
As they all suggested, we go to a party. One to which I was failed to be invited to. Again.
" And you missy, you are going whether you like it or not." Jessie all but whispered.
"Of course. Since you all will be wasted by the next hour you get there." I deamed upon them.
As I was saying that, I snickered at the memory of the last party they dragged me to. They were all oblivious to what they were doing and each wandering around the place like the three blind mice, insearch for cheese.
Troy was jumping in the fountain yelling ' fountain of youth!' Whilst lilly was lying on the grass making 'snow angels' and singing ' let it snow' and then I found Jessie hissing at some poor fellow like a cat.
_____________________

I sat there bored out of this universe and payed no attention to what miss thomas was saying until the heavenly bell rang for lunch.
I dashed out to the cafeteria like I had mad cow's disease, accepting the annoyed stares coming from the passersby.
I went to the lunch line and proceeded to buy something for my (now what sounds like a dying whale), stomach.
I turned as swiftly as possible, to only bump into somethin-no someone very soft. I swore quietly under my breath and he muttered an apology until he stared at me, and when I said stared I meant stared.
I stood there frozen, like the dummy I am, and looked into his mezmerizing blue eyes and felt a warm feeling in my stomach. Don't ask me what it was. Probably gas.
It felt like hours had passed and no one made a move. His eyes were a sparkling blue full with emotion towards me but no hatred until he shook it off and glared at me.

Colton.