Some Must Die In Order for Others to Live

Holes in the wall

 Punched through at a different time

I walk home in the  rain 

They go to me again 

it's up to me now, only a few need the message,

they'd never catch me

          I walk to my room and grab a box from under my bed. I open it and pull out a note book, all of my notes from freshman to junior year. Everything my friends and I talked about, boys, homework, crappy teachers, everything. I set it aside and pull out an old jacket, it was my boyfriends, well ex boyfriend. He gave it to me the day be for he died. I put it on and grab the last thing in the box, my pistol. I got it for my sixteenth birthday. I take out the clip and put it in the side pocket of my backpack, I put the gun in the other pocket. I write on my wall, "I'M SORRY," so my mom knows it's not her fault, I write my letter, short and sweet, " They pissed me off and I hate myself. Love you goodbye." I get ready for bed.

           I wake up early and get dressed in all my favorite colors. I write a note, "Don't change me,' and put it in my pocket. I get in my friends car. I tell her i want to be buried in what I am wearing, she thinks that I am joking. I tell her that it isn't her fault and that I am just tired of their crap. She doesn't understand this either. When we get to school I put in an announcement, they're gonna call all of them in to the small gym. I'll be waiting.

           School passes in a daze, i get up and got a pass to leave class. I tell my best friend goodbye, again. I get to the gym and lock one of the doors, I pull out my pistol and load the clip in. I set the gun down on the floor and then i sit down next to it. I close my eyes and think about the steps that led me to where i am and i'm sure this is what i want to do. I'm gonna get rid of them. They wont get to anyone else. The come in and the lights are off. One of them turns on the light, they saw me and laughed. I lock the door and pick up the pistol. they start to get scared. I take out the big ones first, the football player and the wrestler. Then the fast girl I got her next. I saved the smart one for last.

           "Look I know you're scared," I say to her, " but you brought this on yourself.You know I may be the one holding the gun but your the one who pulled the trigger. You should've know better than to hang out with them," i point to the three i already shot, " You're a smart girl, but you get the worst punishment. You get to live knowing that all or this is you did this, to all your friends, to their parents, to my friends, to my family and to me," I turn the gun to myself and press the barrel against my temple. I close my eyes picturing the man whose jacket i am wearing. " I love you,' and i squeeze the trigger. 

*A/N: I do not condone the actions in this story. this was merely a way for me to vent my problems. Please to not take this as a serious situation. I do not take responsibility for any person or persons that are hurt because of this story. The events in this story are strictly fiction.*