Part 6

Royal P.O.V.

Me and Kelly were scooping out a bunch of baddies we saw this one girl with a FAT ass. She was in an all black skin tight dress. Her hair was blonde but her skin was a light ass brown. "Ayo you see that." I said tapping on Kelly. She looked and almost spit her drink out. 

"That Jackie !" She yelled. I looked again and to my surprise it was. I mean goooood damn. Kelly  slapped my chest. "Stop looking man !" She said to me. She smacked her lips and walked over to Jackie, Atlanta, and Chantel. 

Kelly started taking off her red and black flannel from around her waist. She went to Jackie and started covering her up with it. "Yo ! Man what is you doin?" Jackie asked. "Tf you wearing !" Kelly shouted. Jackie had looked at me then back at Kelly. Wait ! This my fault?

"Can we talk about it when we get home." Jackie said. "Sure. So LETS GO" Kelly screamed grabbing Jackie's arm. Jackie looked like she was tryna get out of her grip but that was not gonna happen. 

"Fuck y'all do to her?" I asked taking a drink. "Nothing she wanted it !" Chantel said. "Now she gon fuck up all that time we put into that." Shed added. "I need a drink,you coming baby?" She asked Atlanta. She shook her head no and raised up a cup in her hand. Chantel then walked away. 

I decided to check Atlanta out and she was looking mighty might fine. 

Bryson Tiller - Exchange came on and she started moving her hips. Damn ma can move. 

I'm guessing lil ma was a little drunk cause she started dancing on me. I wasnt gon fight it cause I knew I wanted it . I grabbed her waist as she moved her ass against me. I was really feeling this. 

I started kissing on her neck. She moved her hair out the way so I knew she was okay with it. "Come home with me." I asked her . She turned to look at me. She looked at my eyes then my lips. "Okay." she mumbled. 

****

An hour Atlanta was moaning loud af. 

I was eating her out and she gripping on my hair and the sheets. I see why Chantel hella fucking protective. Shit I would be too if my girls pussy tasted this sweet. 

She was grinding against my face. I climbed over her and started kissing her again. She flipped us over and started trailing kisses down my body. We were both bare ass naked and have gave each other head at least twice she even started fingering me. I swea I need a girl like this. 

She started slurping and sucking on my clit. "Fuck ma . I'm bouta cum." I groaned pulling her hair. She shook her head in my pussy and I squirted on her. She licked it all up. She then climbed over me and looked me in my eyes. I grabbed her head and kissed her. 

"I'm tryna go again. " She told me. I smirked, "Damn ma you a freak. " 

"I can show you better than I can tell you." She said. She went on her knees. She was bouta sit on my face. Yo this girl dude. 

**

I woke up the next morning next to Atlanta. Her curly hair was everywhere. I started kissing on her neck. She woke up  slowly. "Goodmorning Princess. " She said yawning. "Princess?" I asked. She looked at me wide eyed. "Oh my God !!" She shouted sitting up. "What ma. " i said. "Did we , ya know?" She asked. "About 4 times. " I responded. "Ugh . I have a girlfriend . You have a fiancee for Jesus Christ!" She snapped. "I know , but you can't tell you aint feel nun. I know you wasnt drunk that whole time." I said. "I wasn't , but I just. I dont know." She said. 

"Where's your wife." She asked. "Fiancee and I dont know. " I replied. I actually really didn't know where she was. I picked up my phone . I didnt have no calls and no text. 

Me and Atlanta were in a hotel room. 

"You get any text?" I asked . "Not nun besides Jackie and Kelly yelling at me and then my brother's boyfriend telling me he's gonna kill my brother??" She replied confused. 

I got up outta bed as she got on the phone. 

Seems like everybody got into something last night. Shit Idgaf . My legs never been this sore after sex unless its from they ass smacking my thighs too hard. Not from cumming like that. 

Atlanta then ran out the room in my shirt and her shoes in her hand. "I'll be on my way, don't do nun crazy. " She said on the phone. "Can you take me to Ja'kobe's house? " She asked. "I dont gotta shirt. It dont matter lets go !! " She shouted running out the hotel room. See this why i go to th gym often in case shit like this happen. I put on my shoes, sweats, and sports bra. I grabbed the room key and followed her crazy ass. 

Somebody better be in some type of danger got me running in the morning