4 Pain And Confusion

Mark's POV:

I shift my body and put my arm over Jackson..

"Hmm? Jackson.?" He wasn't there. I bolt out of his bed to see no Jackson next to me? What time is it? I look at the clock on the wall to see it say 5:00. This is strange, Jackson would never wake up this early. Ever. Where did he go this time? I got out of bed and walk around the dorm to find him but he was no where. So I quietly walk into all the member's room starting with JB and Youngjae. Let me tell you. I saw the strangest sleeping position. They were both sleeping on the floor instead of their beds and their position were plus sign with Youngjae on top. "How do they even fall asleep?" With that, I went to the other three's room but still no Jackson. "Why is he always running off?"

My phone!! Why didn't I think of this earlier?! I quickly run back to our room and unplug my phone from the charger. I dial his number and waited for him to answer. After three rings, he finally answer.

"Hello..?"

"Jackson where are you?!" I ask alittle loud. But he remain silent for awhile.

"I'm somewhere.. I'll be late for practice today." He say shortly with a cough.

"Jackson..." I was getting very sad but frustrated.

"Mark don't worry.. I'm fine." He chuckle.

"How can I not worry? Do you know how much more I get worried every time you're telling me not to worry? I just hope nothing bad is happening to you." He was silent but I could hear what was going on around him. There were many people talking and

"Mr. Wang.." Was said by someone.

"I'm sorry Mark but I'll call you later okay? Love you." He end the call the second he finish his sentence. "Love you too.." I squeezes my phone tightly.. Now what?

JB's POV:

I had a dream that I was pregnant and the baby inside was very heavy. It has been there for many months but somehow I can't seem to find a hospital to give birth to this child. Sometimes it would move giving a very sharp painful pain in my stomach.

"Ma'am.. Are you ready to give birth to your first?" This woman ask. I look up and I was in the hospital about to give birth.

"Just push really hard and don't forget to breath." The doctor say and I did just that. I push and push but the baby keeps moving giving me greater paid.

"Isn't she beautiful?" The nurse says holding onto a new born.

"Why does my stomach still hurt?" I ask.

"That's because this isn't your baby." They laugh and walk away. I got so pissed I try to get up and stop them but I couldn't. When I look at my stomach, there was a huge block of medal and a nurse come up to me and slap me in the face. Which wakes me up. I try getting up but that heavy thing was still on my stomach. I look down to my stomach to see Youngjae sleeping on top of me but we were sleeping in the position of a plus sign instead of sleeping on my beds. And that's when I remember how this whole thing happens.
~~~ flashback ~~~
"Dude do you know how much your words hurt?" Youngjae ask as we walk in our room shutting the door behind us.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him not knowing what he was talking about.

"'I'm really sorry to tell you this Youngjae. But you'll need alot to compete with Minho sunbae. They're in love, Suzy's in love, just give up.'" he repeated my words.

"Ohh that?" I start laughing. I didnt know he would take it seriously. "At least im telling the truth." I crawl in my bed about to sleep.

"You're not gonna apologize?!" He ask walking to my bed side.