A Trip to the Supermarket

Once upon a time, there was a family with a Fommie, Mathur, two children named Pe & Po, and a pet named Pootis.

One day, Little Fommie's Family went on a grocery trip.  Everyone picked two items to buy.  Mathur chose apples and boxing gloves.  Fommie bought Bubble Baff and some fried french pickles.  Pe bought seahorse stew and chicken potpie.  Po bought a pineapple and some tunis.  Pootis bought bacon & cupcakes.  Pootis' best friend Teris came along, and bought cheesecake.  They went to check out, and the total added up to $1,032.

"Pootis bought too much cupcakes!" Pe blamed.

"Woof!" Pootis said.

"Fommie did it!" Po said.

"Pe is dumb!" Mathur said.

"Mathur!" Fommie shouted.

Po ended up paying for everything, leaving $21 left in his piggy bank.

"I hate you!" Pe shouted at Po, because he made her put her chicken potpie away.

"Aw, how nice!" said Po sarcastically.

"Children, stop fighting!" Fommie scolded.

"Yes Fommie," they both said.

They were in the car, driving back home.  Pootis and Teris were in the backseat, eating their sweets.  The car ride was very noisy, until "Habits" by Tove Lo came on.  Po threw his hands up in the air and screamed.  The pineapple he was eating flew in the air, landing on Mathur's head.  Mathur got very very angry.

"PO!" Mathur shouted.

"It was Pe!" Po lied.

Mathur was smart, and knew that only Po had picked up a pineapple at the grocery store.

Whey they all got home, Po was grounded, Mathur made chicken potpie, and Pe did something weird.

What did Fommie do?  Fommie hopped upstairs, gave Pe and Po their allowances, and sat in the bath tub.  Fommie poured Bubble Baff in the tub, and had some Little Fommie's bath time.