Chapter 1 : Some unanswered questions.

We go with the first part as I have it already ! Had published this on Facebook too but now publishing it on wattpad so that I become a bit regular in updating. Hope you like it !
We basically begin with the aftermath of Nandini's confession to Manik . The ahem scene.

Beep beep. The loud blare of Nandini's alarm caused Niti to come out of her trance. The director said CUT marking the end of the shot that they both had just executed that too beautifully. Niti felt a heavy current crossing her, like all other currents which crossed her when he touched her. Sometimes, it was too difficult to control herself.
Something similar had happened to Parth. 4 seconds had passed since the director had said cut but he hadn't budged. He was like that. Still. On top of her. On the contrary, his palms slid on her arms and were going upwards. He stroked her shoulder gently as she felt another of those heavy currents passing through her.
THAT WAS NOT IN THE SCRIPT.
"Focus Niti." She said to herself before she could go into a trance yet again and gently shook him. "Parth" she muttered.
He leant towards her and was almost about to close the gap between them when she stopped him ! She jerked, causing him to stir and then finally get up.
He was so embarrassed. Anyhow, this wasn't the first time.
"Good shot." Ayaz smirked as he came towards Parth and handed him a towel to wash off the sweat that was there on his face.
He couldn't speak. What had happened few seconds back with Niti was altogether different, and he had never experienced anything like that before. He wiped his face and went towards his vanity without speaking or reacting.
Parth was disturbed. What was happening? Yes, this was not the first time that he had, in his words , "improvised" the sequence but the aftereffects were disturbing. She was a professional, supportive, wonderful, beautiful, attractive co-actress.. all of it.
No wait, Parth reminded himself. Professional and supportive. That's it.
Someone opened the door of his vanity. It was Niti.
"I'm sorry for barging in like this . I should have at least knocked the door."
"Its ok. " He said. "What happened?"
"Its late and I couldn't go home alone. Ayaz left already and everyone else is either here on bike or stays away from my place. So I thought you could drop me home?"
She was standing few feet away from him. Yet he felt like going towards her and engulfing her in a tight hug and then kiss her.
"Parth?" She said, bringing him out of his dream world.
"Yes, yes you can come with me."

What are you doing Parth ? Did you forget? She's only your co-actress and with all this going on do you think you'll be sane enough to give her a ride to Juhu? Start ignoring her and please get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. Otherwise you'll end up going to extreme levels always.

"Cool. So shall we leave?"
"Yes." He had done something totally contrary to what his mind had told him. Maybe it was what he felt for her, but somewhere down the line he had begun to get a bit attached to her. He had been shooting with her since the past eleven months. It wasn't a short time. He didn't know whether it was that co-star attachment or something else... He had never really thought of it. But she had become special. Though he never acknowledged it but among all the girls he knew, so far, she was the most special one for him...
Maybe because she valued him, maybe because she had stuck to the show and to Nandini's character despite everything that had happened between them or maybe because she had never given up on him, or at least she had never shown signs of giving up on him, he didn't know. There was something between them, something which could not be described, and something so unique that was experienced only by them.
For a girl as wise and mature as Niti, falling in love with him was uncalled for. She had seen 3 phases of him, the good guy friend phase, the rude and super professional phase, and the confused phase. The last one was the most exciting according to her. He always went overboard with her and then completely forgot about it and always behaved weirdly with her, like he was doing then. Oh, it was embarrassing to go overboard with her in front of the crew. She was used to it though, and she felt like giving him time. She knew he would come in terms with his feelings, sometime soon. Charlie had told her that he really felt something special for her. But he wasn't able to come to terms with his feelings. Well, all she could do was hope.
She was waiting for him near his car thinking of everything that had happened in the day, when he arrived.
"Let's go." He said.
She was wondering where she could sit since it was his car. She thought of sitting at the rear but he had opened the front door for her. Surprising but still small gestures of his like this one made her feel happy.
"Its okay, I can sit at the back." She said.
She didn't know what instigated her to say that. If he was offering her the seat at the front, she should have accepted it.
"You can sit next to me Niti." He said.
Her lips carved into a smile.

So that was chapter one. Hope you liked it. If you did do share your reviews will be updating chapter two soon .