Chapter 30: Is it the end?

Me and Parth didn't really meet for the next two weeks. He told me he was looking into some projects that he was offered, and there was this one photoshoot with Scarlett too... and that's why he was really busy. Also, he spoke about traveling now that he had time. I was caught up with shoot too..also I had got a photoshoot done, thanks to Parth. He knew some really professional photographers who got my photoshoot done really nicely. It was really hectic.. So I really had no time myself either. Also, me and Parth had actually decided to buy a place near to each other, so I wanted to go house hunting too...Basically the two of us were really busy and we just spoke to each other over phone or sometimes whatsapp... and of course the basics..stalking each other's Instagram was what we did when we missed each other a lot. We had taken quite a lot of selfies on sets as well, so at times I went through our selfies and some dubsmashes that we had recorded. These weren't going to go on any site. I knew it would cause the internet to crash, and we still weren't ready for anything like that. So it would take time.

It was August end, in the morning when I got a call from the production house about season two. So it was finally happening.. And guess what? I hadn't even spoken to Parth about him doing the second season. All I knew was that I wasn't going to do the second season if he wasn't going to do it. I was incomplete without him. And that was final.

Coincidentally that particular day was Saturday morning. The production people had called Parth too, who called me back and asked me to meet him outside the MTV office. He told me he was going to surprise me with something.

I had just gotten up so it took me some 35 minutes to make a sandwich for myself and gulp it down, and to get ready nicely. I was going to meet him after 2 weeks ! That was a really long time.. About half an hour later, I reached the MTV office. He stood there. In the reception. Right in front of me.

He was still the same. His eyes which made me drown into them every time...the mischievous smile playing on his lips, his perfectly carved nose, and his tousled hair which wanted to be played with. He wore a pair of black trousers with a checked shirt.

"I missed you." He walked to me and took me into a side hug.

"I missed you too." I reciprocated. These four words weren't enough to convey the amount of missing that had been happening from my side. I missed him more than words could express ! So much of work ugh .

"Come. We'll sit and talk." We broke apart, as he made me sit on the sofa in the reception. He sat next to me and took my palm into his.

For the first time I couldn't anticipate what he would say. I was just hoping for the best. My decision would depend on his.... I knew it was kind of stupid for me to do what he was going to do but that was what it was about. I wasn't ready to take any other opinion in this matter.

"I .." He slowly began.

"Hmm?"

"I am here to sign the contract for season two." He said finally.

I looked at him in astonishment, digesting what he had just said. It was a new thing for me, yet shocking. I was happy, yet surprised. He never failed to surprise me. A whirlpool of emotions surpassed me in that one moment. I didn't want to even know what had made him come to such a conclusion... All that mattered to me was him. HIM being in the second season of kaisi yeh yaariaan. Him being in the second season of the show which made US come together. Him being there with me till the end. It was just about US.

Not being able to control myself anymore, I engulfed him in a bone crashing hug. To compensate for the time we had been away from each other, to show how happy I was because of his decision to stay back, to prove to me that he was going to be there with me till the end. I suddenly felt all the pain going away from my head. It was such a relief. We were going to do it together ! Together till the end.