Unmask Me

MissGorgie Note,

Hey readers,

Well I'd like to say thanks for giving this story a shot. Well honestly this is my very first story so we can all say I'm a greenhorn here and also I'm asking for your comments though so I'll know any positive and negative reactions about my story. Well that's all. Enjoy 😁

                                                                                                                      LoveLots,                                                                                                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction

Being rich is like a London Ball where all debutantes show off with all they got, their beauty, charms, and as much as possible their wit and confidence just to snarl some rich noble beaux. Like a businessman would do to grab the opportunity to have a more superior league than others.                        

But to me its like an unending labyrinth where I can no longer escape or would be able to think to escape.

So I descend to my only last choice..   Is to hide this facade in a Mask ...

But neither did I know it served a fuel  to a fire where everyone starts knowing the face behind the famous mask .

Where everyone dares to Unmask Me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

I looked down at a college schedule wondering why my secretary gave this nang hindi ko na man to hinihingi. Well i am currently sitting at my skyline office when this schedule ,which is delivered kanina, got my attention. So I dialed her number and called her.  First ring palang sumagot na ito. I silently smiled to myself knowing that Ms. Jenkin is aware that I don't want irresponsible people in my league of companies.

"Goodmorning Ms. Kis. Have I any service to you? " sagot nito mula sa cellphone.

"I'd like to know whats the purpose of this college schedule, Cause if I enlighten myself I dont remember enrolling myself to any universities?"I told her in a straight tone while checking some business papers and other proposals

"Well--" she answered pero someone cutted her off.

"Goodevening Kaykay how are you? Hey, I miss you already you never show up to me. Don't you love me anymore? Hey, young lady you never answer my texts I'm so worried about you! Well about that schedule you got there well I enrolled you to the school kung saan nag-aaral ang anak ng pinsan ko. Its Cornell University. You don't have to worry though because it is the most famous and the most prestigous school you could ever find in the world" my Uncle Tony demanded and said in a childish tone. Cornell University, I donated billions of money in this school. It is owned by the Cornell's though. Haaay, I should have known the mastermind behind this college crap. Its always been my uncle doing outrageous things without any consent from me. And after I reprimanded him or something he always says 'Young lady, its for your future. You better know that, Kaykay. I always love you, you know that.' with matching puppy dog eyes, tssssss.

"Uncle-" letting go  first a huge sigh before finishing my sentence. "I told you TO STOP MOLESTING MY SECRETARY!! And WHY THE HELL DID YOU ENROLL ME IN THIS STUPID COLLEGE WHEN I'M ALREADY  CAPABLE OF THE SUCCESS OF MY FUTURE AND WELL-BEING??!! I finished angrily at my uncle. yeah, call me disrespectful or something but he never stops meddling with my affairs, like now.