Unmask Me : chapter 2

"Voici les documents que vous auriez besoin de signer pour le contrat, mademoiselle (Here are the papers that you would need to sign for the contract, miss)." Mr. Pontavice said while handing me the papers. For the one last time I tried to examine his movements.

His grey eyes is giving a hint of paleness due to long years in business and shows a little bit of fear but power dominated. I can already say that this man is hardworking enough due to his body built . His facial expression is neutral with a little mix of eagerness. His persona only molding challenge and dominance to everyone. 'Hmmm' I like his idea of not fully cowering under me, not many people show this facade infront of me most of them are fiddling their sweating hands under the table and afraid to make eye contact with me, for they say I only exude a huge amount of power and dominance in me. But  I cant hide the fact that he is sweating that shows a sign that he is nervous or less. I tried to hide the disgust that is trying to form in my eyes. I hate it when they ever exude a sign of nervousness while doing business, It only shows that they are not ready and afraid. If only this contract did'nt symbolize any alliance in the French Government i would easily reject this.

So I signed the contract assuring that this is good business receiving not just billions of francs and also the connection with the Pontavice Group.

"Alors maintenant, nous en avons terminé avec les affaires que je suppose que nous pouvons manger maintenant? (So now we're done with the business i suppose we can eat now?)" he asked  studying my masked face narrowly.

"Bien sûr, Monsieur Pontavice. (Ofcourse, Mister Pontavice)."I nodded while waiting for the food.

"Donc Mlle Kis j'ai la permission de savoir si vous recevez un engagement offre récemment? (So Miss Kis am i allowed to know if you receive any engagement offers recently?) he asked in a hopeful tone. God, this never end. Everytime i sign any contracts with any businessman my engagement offers is always their idea of a small talk. God!

"Je n'ai pas d'engagement offre cette minute et je n'ai pas les plans d'un mariage, Monsieur Pontavice. (I don't have any engagement offers this minute and don't have any plans of a wedding , Mister Pontavice.) I answered and closed the topic but this man is a hard-headed person and insist the topic.

"Oh, vous n'avez pas? C'est génial parce que je voudrais vous présenter mon fils, Nicholas. (Oh, you don't have? That's great cause i'd like you to meet my son, Nicholas.)he said while gesturing his son to come. Whilst me sitting there dreading this moment. I really hate it when this very ambitious parents tried to attempt there sons to wed me. It irritates me bigtime!

"Bonsoir, Miss Kis. C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer..(Good evening, Miss Kis. It's a pleasure to meet you.)" someone said behind my back 

So i gently turn around to face the figure and plastered a smile on my face to hide my iratement. But what I saw caught my breath away. I never thought he could be this hot in a white tuxedo. He have this shaggy blonde hair and drop dead gorgeous gray eyes that shows a glint that he admires my appearance and... Aha!! A player! I should have known. Don't ask me why I sensed he's a player cause i just know.

So i placed my hand in his outstretched one and shook it. And he sat beside his father opposite of me.

"Je n'ai jamais pensé que quelqu'un pourrait être cette belle tout en portant un masque et magnifique aussi. Je dirai your'e dix fois belle sans elle. (I never thought someone could be this beautiful while wearing a mask , and gorgeous too. I'll say your'e ten times beautiful without it.) Haha I'm right he's a player. God thats why his father sounded so proud a while ago.

"Merci, Nicolas. C'est un plaisir de l'entendre de vous. Mais je ne prends pas de masques cet instant. (Thank you, Nicholas. It's a pleasure hearing it from you. But I'm not taking any masks this instant.) I joked. This always happen. First the business. Second any Engagement attempt. Third my Mask. God!