Present day

That was three years ago. My name is Sang Sorenson, I am 16 years old and I am officially in deep shit. I finished my training two weeks ago and I am now a full member of the academy. My mentor just told me that I have to go on a very important mission with an all dog team because I am ranked number one and it's a very important and dangerous mission. No one has been number one in like fifty years and it's really surprising for a girl to be ranked number one because most of the top ranks are all guys, and if I told someone they would probably think I'm lying just to get attention, but I earned the number one rank and I hate lying I only do it on missions when necessary. So nobody but me, my mentor and the council know about me being ranked number one, but I guess that's going to change because I will have to tell the dog team my rank so we know where each other are at.

'What?' I told Sherry, my mentor. 'I have to tell them my rank!' 'Yes Sang, you should also tell them about being a ghost bird as well, it would help on the mission if you told them.' She said back to me. 'I know it's just...you know why I don't tell people about my rank, they wouldn't believe me.' Her eyes softened on me 'Sang, the dogs on this team are the top ranks I'm pretty sure they would believe you about being ranked number one, especially when they see your talents and when you fight.' 'Alright fine, I'll tell them my rank but I'll only tell them about me being a ghost bird if I have to.' I annoyingly agreed to her because I really wanted those favours. 'Okay good, tomorrow you'll be having a meeting with them at eleven, so you can discuss everything then for the mission,' She handed me a folder and said 'by the way here is all the information you'll need about the mission.' 'Thanks I'll see you later' I told her and headed back to my room.

I sat down at my desk and opened the folder, it said that my mission is about the high school called Ashley Waters in Charleston apparently the principle is illegally stealing the money from the school funds and the kids are doing illegal activities as well. The mission is a year long and I'll be living with the boys. Great I'll be living with nine boys for a year how wonderful, I thought sarcastically.

I decided to have a bath to get ready for bed. I walked into my bathroom and the white tiles were cold on my feet, I walked over to the bath and turned it on, I got undressed and hopped into the bath. I shaved and washed my body, I hopped out of the bath and pulled the plug. I grabbed the towel off of the towel rack and wrapped it around my body. I looked in the mirror and saw my haunted light green eyes staring back at me, my blond hair was in a messy bun on top of my head. I had a small button nose and full pink lips, I was small around 5.3 which was annoying because I could never reach anything on high shelves but it gives me an advantage when I'm fighting an attacker that is taller then me.

I went back into my bedroom and opened my cupboard to get my pyjamas. They were my favourite pyjamas, the shorts were light pink with cupcakes on them the pyjama top was a light pink singlet with a big cupcake on the front, I loved them!

I put them on and snuggled into my bed, it was warm and the blankets were soft I absolutely loved my bed. The last thought that was on my mind before I fell asleep was, the boys are going to be in for a big surprise when they find out I'm ranked number one.

Sorry for short chapter just so excited to get on with the introductions to the boys for when she meets them, then I'll also do a pov of the boys meeting Sang and what they think about her, hope you like it!