12. Unsettled mind

I LIKE YOU!

jiae pov

i took the guts because this is what i've been waiting for. i closed my eyes and gulped a few times before pushing mingyu away. i shouted his name and get myself ready.

"ANI I LIKE YOU." i said, i shouted, faithfully. he looked stunned as he walked towards me. i tried to look somewhere else, but he cut that and asked me, "what did you just say?" seungkwan added.

"there you got my answer. i like you, too." i said. he has no expression just now and a smile started to appear from his face.

"what?" mingyu interfered and asked me again. "what did you just...just..just say?" he said and scratched his head.

"listen up, i'm sorry mingyu. i didn't agree in the first place about this whole official relationship statement thing. the company decide it. because it helped them a lot. i don't have any feelings for you. i really don't." i said as i looked at him, with my clear eyes. i can see that he was starting to get angry. he left the area and walked lonely across the road off.

now ottoke? what am i supposed to do infront of him. i can see that he is definitely blushing infront of me. i really am shy right now because this is the first time i actually confessed to a guy like this.

*flashback*

"unni, what do you do if you like someone but you barely know him?" i asked baby soul as she is someone i can share my stories with.

"ooh jiae, who are you talking about?" she replied goofily. "don't ask, just answer me. i don't know what to do." i replied her.

"well for me, i should just go for it. even if you just know them or whatever. you might never know when will you get that chance to do so." she said and  continued, "if you are only true to yourself."

"if you are only true to yourself."

i found out after thinking over and again. mixing and fixing all the doubts i had in my mind. and the only think i could fix was my feelings. and seungkwan was the only person i could think of.

honestly i do have some doubts. about mingyu. he keeps on entering my head and leave. i don't know. i recalled about yein. ah i thought, he shouldn't be someone i like. plus he looks too good for someone like me.

not that i'm trying to say seungkwan is not, but seungkwan seems just right.

we sat at the bench just outside the dorm.

"how did you.." he asked as i interfered, "don't ask me anything just take it as i really mean it. and as a response to your answer. i just don't have the same guts to say it before but because i was really desperate as i don't want you to think wrongly about me and mingyu." i said as fast as a bullet train.

"woah chill. that's a lot to say." seungkwan said as he stared at me. man why is he staring at me i can't look at his eyes..i'm so shy. he added, "now what?"

still here am i thinking about what should we do. we can't just get together like this. it'll be weird and not right. the feeling is just not right. anyways, i said, "we can be friends first right?"

"yeah thats fine. lets not rush anything." he was looking at the ground for a few minutes and i tooked the chance to look at him. i mean yeah he's not the most good looking guy in the group, but he's extremely cool and funny!

we separate and went back to our dorms. just as i reached, i received a notification.

boosk17: hey i'm pretty sure you and me are going to be so shy once we see each other around. let's hang out more often with the rest. that way, we'll get to at least have some time together. but no no, don't secretly look at me, i might not notice you, and i might not look at my best. i'm shy too okay. anyways, goodnight!

i smiled a little and locked my phone before settling myself in bed. truthfully i am so shy that i don't even know what to do.

.......................................

such a short chapter but i promise i'll update soon..

anyways i saw somewhere on tumblr about seventeen 8 november fan meeting and guess what, seungkwan was dancing to LOVELYZ AH CHOO!!!! that's like such a precious moment for me. and jeonghan was dancing right after my baby boo!!! 

comment & vote!!

~b00seungkwan