School Trip

A chapter as promised hope you enjoy readers.

*X*

Question:

When are you good enough for something?

Answer:

When you let yourself be.

*X*

I sat on the school roof daydreaming about the different things I could be doing. I didn't know what to do there was a field trip to Kyoto and I decided to go by myself without a group. No point in staying with the main building group. They were boring. I don't need supervision.

I sighed dramatically. Hearing a thump close by, I turned my head to find a thick book with the words "School Trip Guidebook" printed in yellow font on the red cover next to me. The squid must have done this.

"Hey!" shouted a voice behind me.

Looking around I saw a girl walking toward me smiling.

"Hey, ah..." I forgot her name.

"Kayano"

"Yeah, Kayano." I amended "What do you need?"

*X*

The day before leaving I told Shizuo to keep an eye on the cat while I was away for the trip. His names Milord. A little black cat with a white spot on his chest. His personality is that of royalty and privilege. I found him when I saved him from some sketchy people from that pharmacy.

I watched as the main school students got in the first-class cars of the train. Bitch-sensei showed up in a flashy outfit that made her look like a celebrity although I've seen better from Kasuka. Why people like that go all out unless it was special event then maybe but it's a school trip. A student asked what's with the getup and Bitch-sensei replied, "Fu fu fu, when you're an assassin, it's only natural to take the advantage of being a woman. If he becomes disillusioned by the unfashionable clothes you are wearing, you just lost a chance. A good woman pays attention to her traveling style."

"And a good woman knows that there's a time and place for everything." I deadpanned.

"Why you little-"

Karasuma-sensei who arrived replied, "Change your clothes, it is not the clothes a supervising teacher should wear."

Bitch-sensei replied, "Don't be such a party pooper Karasuma. I'm teaching these brats the road of becoming an adult..."

Karasuma looked like the demon himself when he said, "Take it off. Get changed." Bitch-sensei looked scared.

In the end, Bitch-sensei changed into her sleepwear and was sobbing quietly in her seat.

The train departed and Sugino asked, "Where is Koro-sensei? The train just departed..." Nagisa looked at the window and screamed. Koro-sensei was right outside the window!

The Octopus was buying sweets and missed the train. So now he is stuck camouflaging himself, which only looks like clothes and a huge backpack are outside the train, until the next station.

The students were talking how troublesome he is. Koro-sensei's fake nose started to slip but Sugaya made him a new nose that fitted well with his disguise.

Me, Kayano, and Okuda then went to get some juice for the group.

*X*

After the girls left Terasaka spoke up, "Why the heck is Heiwajima here anyway she's from the main campus."

"Oh, Kayano invited her," said Nagisa

"Yeah, something about her not having a group," stated Karma