The ripping

A few weeks later nothing much had changed between Trevor and Kayla they were just as over each other as they always where. But something was wrong. Kayla had not noticed that her time of the month was long overdue until the day her mother said "you used your pads yet honey?" Suddenly she panicked and quickly said to her mother "Yeah I have" hiding the unused pads underneath her dresser." She wasn't sure what to do as she could not tell her mother as her mother did not know that they had had sex. This was a big deal and she ran as fast as she could out the door to the shops. She held the pregnancy test in her hands in the petrol station toilet. She stared at it with complete despair. The test had tested positive. Kayla felt her childhood had been ripped from her as she read the words. This was the worst day of her life and she sat down on the toilet floor sobbing and feeling cold for an hour. Then when she started to feel a bit better she got a text from Trevor "I love you <3" and she started up again. In big sobs this time. When she finally felt she could breath and walk she walked out the petrol station but not home but to her best friends house. She knocked on the door frantically and Alice her best friend shouted "i'm coming i'm coming!" Alice swung the door open and her face fell at the sight of her best friend. Then Kayla exclaimed "I'm pregnant!" and she fell into her arms with Alice having the most shocked face.