watching

Jason pov

I watched as that basdrad dragged MY girl across the road to the woods.Oh shit, I jumped out of my car and ran after her.That shitface better not hurt her if he knows what's good for him he'd leave her there and walk away.I heard Arianna scream I pulled my gun out of my blet lop and ran faster.I got there to see dylan kick ari in her face.Okay now I'm pissed.Hey I yelled.ari looked terrified.My baby was hurt and crying.I pointed my gun at dylan and looked at ari.Air baby come here.The terrified looked never left her eyes . It's okay now, just come to me baby and everything will be okay I promise. Air slowly got up and walked to me.I put my arm around her waist and held her close, God how I've dreamt about holding her in my arms where she belongs.Just then dylan spoke to MY girl.Dylan ann get away from him he's going to hurt you, baby run.I growled at him.Like fuck I will.Your the one dragging her in the woods hitting her.This fuck is really started to piss me off.Air spoke dylan please stop I can't take it any more we have been together for two years and all you do is hit me I-i j-just can't take anymore please just leave me alone.I looked down at air to see she has tears and a red handprint on the left side of her face.

Dylan grapped air from me and held her over the clift.I pointed my gun at him I'll shot if you don't move her away or drop her.

Dylan -you really want this thing haha you must be nuts.I glared at him and my eye twitched.If the low life calls my baby "thing" again I'm gonna kill him.

More than anything she's MINE, if you where smart you'd let her go.