Chapter 5

Destany POV
We're finally at the hotel me and Jen sat by each other in the van our teacher says were at the hotel I smile and me and Jen got out of the van we went to the back of the van to get our luggage I feel someone come up behind me I turn to see Nate he pulled my luggage out and I grabbed it I thanked him the I say Nate your so nice your being so nice to me won't Lucy get mad(Nate's on and off again girlfriend) Nate says no me and Lucy broke up for good this time. I say oh I'm sorry(but in my head I'm like holy fuck yessss 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 party) he says no I'm so glad we Broke up maybe I'll find someone better soon. I smile and say hopefully then I say see u later and go to find Jen.
Nate POV
Destany was wondering about Lucy my ex I told her me and her were over forever and when I said I hope I find someone soon I ment her. But I don't think she likes me while I'm in my Deep thought the teacher calls my name to follow them inside. I grab my bag and walk into the hotel. it's a nice hotel I join the group and wait for the teacher to tell us who were sharing a room with everyone is getting there named called then I hear Destanys friend Jen get called but she's not with Destany? Wonder y but I then hear the teacher say Oh no we have a problem. Then she runs over to the desk she says something in French (I swear I don't know any French ) she comes back over and says everyone that I called please come to me and I'll give u ur room key everyone goes and gets there key I wait to see who I'm rooming with and after the crowd was gone to there room I see Destany standing there all by her self I wonder what's she doing its only us and the teacher the teacher calls us over and says guys we've got a problem well we've made a mistake and you guys are going to have to share a room with me of course but ya all the other rooms are booked and each room has two beds but I talked them into giving us a three bed room so the teacher gives me and Destany our key and say ok u guy I have some rules thought if I'm not in the room u guys won't be fulling around u understand we both say yes and she says ok well I have some plans to make so u guys go to the room and get settled in. We say ya and then go to the elevator I am freaking out me and Destany are sharing a room!!!!!
Destany POV
Omg Nate and I are sharing a room we walk to the elevator and we are quiet until we hear a ding sighting that were at our floor we walk down the hall to find our room we get there then we find out we have a awesome sweet I pick my bed first the Nate picks the one next to mine i really don't know what to think right now what's going to happen over this trip a whole month in a room with Nate Garner