Getting The Grade

Ahhh, a moan escaped my mouth. He thrust repeatedly inside of me. As we were about to reach our climax we heard the bell for registration, we quickly pulled apart and fixed our clothes after which professor baker disposed the condom.

I took my regular seat and watched as my classmates enter the class. Kishari, my best friend came and sit in the seat right beside me. Not even giving me a chance to say hi she started to throw her questions. Who was it? Where? What happened? As i was about to mutter a lie Professor Baker shouted 'Aaliyah and Kishari, shut it!' 'I'm marking the register as you can see' he continued, cocking his head.

Knowingly why he was selectively picking at me. I nodded and said later I'll tell you. Professor Baker left the room giving me a smirk.

All throughout the day all I could think about was what i had done. Why did my dad expect that much from me? Why did I take that action instead of just studying? Oh my gosh I thought! I'm such a horrible person.

A sudden uproar of laughter in the class caused me to snap out of my reverie. I turned to Kishari for her to tell me what it was but instead of telling me she pointed at the door.

Curiously, i glanced in the doorway, my eyes fell to the floor and only to see the teacher Mrs. Macferson sprawled on the floor.
I couldn't help but give a slight chuckle.

She was leaving class so that signalled that it was home time for me since that was the last period.

As i stood to leave the room i felt a hand touch my shoulder, 'mom' s not coming so we're walking' kishari beamed.
She seemed happy i thought.

I feigned a smile and said let's go then. I didn't bother to question why she was so enthusiastic. Instead, i was thinking about what i would tell her if she asked about this morning again..

I know i was a hot piece when it came to boys or a "whore" as one would say but telling my bestfriend i fucked my teacher would cause her to judge.

The walk was silent and i could sense that kishari was curious as to why i was silent.