Chapter XVII: Official

Ayy, I have best luck today!!

(Horoscope wise)

I do not own you nor the Corpse Party characters.

~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback from the last chapter~

"How long have you been practicing to say that..." You raised an eyebrow. He grinned and blushed slightly.

"Too long.." You both laughed and giggled on your way home, not caring if people saw..

~Flashback End~

"You WHAT?!" Ayumi yell through the phone. Somehow, you got the idea to tell Ayumi about the kiss from the night before. Bad. Decision.

"(F/N)-chan, why didn't you invite me to watch?!" She wines as you slightly put the phone away from your ear, not wanting to become deaf.

"It's not like I knew it was gonna happen!" You defended yourself as you hear Ayumi sigh from the other end of the call.

"How about we skype each other. I still can't believe it happened." You hummed in response and ended the call. Seconds later you saw a skype notification pop up on your phone. You quickly accepted it and started talking to Ayumi about one obvious thing: you and Yoshiki.

After about 15 minutes of you and Ayumi constantly talking you heard the door open, revealing Yoshiki with a smile on his face.

"Hey, I'm back." He says and walks over to the couch you were sitting at. He leans down and gives you a kiss on the cheek. It was only seconds later that he noticed that you were skyping Ayumi.

"Oh. Hey, Shinozaki." He says nonchalantly and looks at Ayumi, uninterested.

"So my OTP really became cannon." She puts her fingers between her chin. "Are you two official, yet?" She asks and before you could even open your mouth, Yoshiki answered.

"Yeah, isn't it noticeable?" He asks as he puts his arms around your torso.

"Well, you better take care of (F/N)-chan or I'll take her back!" Ayumi slightly yells with a hint of anger in her voice. Yoshiki nods and kisses your cheek.

"Well then, you're now an official couple!!"

~~~~~~~~~

This was short but hey, you got one yesterday...

I'm super tired so I'm going to bed :3

I hope you enjoyed!

Ja-ne!