Do I Love You?

"Stop this right now!!!" Peridot flailed herself in Jasper's arms. "Set me down immediately!!" She was flustered, and blushing green. She obviously was enjoying the attention, though she did not want to seem like she did, so she fought semi-hard, she beat on Jaspers firm chest. Jasper did not listen to Peridots half hearted pleas, which Jasper thought were real, instead, Jasper poofed peridot. She set Peridot down in her compartment, on her bed, then retreated to her compartment slowly. she shut the door, sat down on her bed, and cried silently, with a stoic face. She sigh through her tears and shaking, and said "All that i have to do is protect her. That's all, then i'm back in the military. So why do hurt when I think of that? I hate peridot!" her blood was boiling, her rage ensued, she wrecked her room, and blew her steam off on one of her prisoners. Peridot seemed to know Jasper liked her, but if she did, she didn't tell Jasper. After she vented, she locked her door, and lied back down, then she blanked her mind. Jasper wanted more than to just protect her. Jasper wanted to prove her prowess to peridot. her militarized body sheened with sweat and her enemies blood. To slaughter whole waves of enemies just to show Peridot her devotion. She wanted Peridot to love her!

This war-made gem was not very effective at thinking these emotions, so her restricted ways of showing love might seem brutish, but it is all she knows. 'please, don't judge me G- whatever god is real!'

The next day, in the early morning, they were both relaxed. Peridot was cranky because Jasper poofed her, and Jasper was groggy from all the embarrassing tears and extreme anger. Jaspers judgement was pretty bad, so, after a little argument over the previous day, Jasper sighed, grabbed peridot by her shoulders, kneeled, and kissed her, they both pulled away slowly from the closed mouth kiss, Jasper got up quickly, and turned around, crossed her arms, and said "Do you love me?" Peridot blushed and said petulantly, but flustered " Do I love you? I... I... hate you." Jasper then replied, slightly hurt, but still persistent "No, do you love me?" Peridot ran away, when she was in her room, she grabbed a robonoid and hugged it to her chest, she finally whispered "yes..." and started smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Footnote

Prompts: "Do You Love Me?" and Carrying

The ship is Jaspidot ( I personally dont like it...)