Introduction

Gabbys pov
"You're fired! Get your things and go!" I did as I was told and got my utensils and apron and left. You spill one tray of food and all of a sudden you're a horrible chef? Yeah okay screw them. They'll wish they had me back. Now question is where am I gonna go now? It's kinda weird but I'm a live in chef. For famous people. And I just got fired from Brad Pitts house, so this isn't gonna go over well no one is gonna hire me again. I have no place to live now, since I've been in California I've been working for him, for five years since I was 19! Then they up and fire me what the hell. I know that no ones gonna hire me after they find out Brad fired me so I gotta think of something. Looks like I'm going home. I went to the airport and got the next flight to Georgia.

Luke's pov
I've been in Nashville for a year now trying to get my music career started. Sometimes I wish I didn't wait so long to come now that I'm almost 30, but wish Chris passing and Gabby up and leaving me I had to stay home to help momma cope and hopes that Gabby would come back. I always wanted more than what we had but she would have a boy friend at the time I got the courage to say something or I would chicken out. This weekend I'm going home to leesburg to see my momma because I haven't seen her in a couple of months, and I miss my sister and nieces and nephew.

*comment what y'all think*