Prologue

A young girl of the age of 5 had on a puffy black dress and a black veil and hat to hide her face. Her skin the color of cream and her dark gold curls loose under her hat. Tears stained the young girls face as she placed a rose on each of the four coffins silently.

"Would you like to say anything Miss. Amethyst?" A butler asked her softly, the small girl shook her head knowing full well that no words would come. More tears slipped from her crystal blue eyes, she so wished she could sing her family a farewell song but ever since that day two weeks ago talking had become impossible.

For a five year old girl to be the one to find her family inside such a horrific sight is unfortunate. She had been the one to find each body in the home, the stench of blood was thick in the air. Crimson stained the walls and the floor; things had been thrown across the room, glass littering the floor. Cops had searched the seen for any clues of who the murder could have been, but there were no clues. The search for who ever had killed the Hail's was still very much in progress. The cops had no leads or any of the such.

Though everyones mane worry was for the Hail's youngest child, and only surviver. Amythyst had all of the medias attention and the peoples worry and pity, but no one knew just how the young girl felt.

~~~~~~~~~

"I gave you one simple order!" A voice hissed in the darkness, hatred and anger held the tone makeing it ring.

"Yesss...." A voice hissed back softly but it held fear for the one that had spoken first.

"I told you if you couldn't get the girl not to harm anyone!!!!" The hissing turned into a furious yell. "Amythst Hail must die, before she learns of what she is!!!!!!"

"Yess sire...." The voice sounded humbled and held regret. There was shuffling before all fell silent in the dark room.

Well hope you guys like. Vote and comment please!!!