My Weird, True CreepyPasta?

Today I woke up at 1:00am because I had a terrible headache and really bad cramps. I opened my eyes and, for awhile, I just laid there. Somewhere around 1:04am then pains grew more and more intense. I tried turning over and going back to sleep, but as soon as I closed my eyes I saw an image of a man with a knife. My eyes flew open as I gasped for air. After a few more minutes, I closed my eyes again. Sure enough, the man was still there. Only this time he was closer.

I repeated this for awhile and the closer he got, the more I panicked until finally he was directly in front of me. I stood there not knowing what to do, frozen with fear. I looked off to the left trying to find an escape. Instead I found a figure with no face. It was very tall, wearing a suit and the weird part were the tentacles that sprang out from it's back. I recognized this terrifying thing standing is the distance as SlenderMan. What was happening?

A flash a motion turned my attention back to the man in front of me. He had raised his arm.

"This is it.." I thought as he brought down his arm. I let out a sharp yelp as he stabbed me in my gut. Or so I thought he did. I looked down at my stomach noticing the lack of pain. Nothing. I wasn't hurt or bleeding. I looked up at him and cringed. He had stabbed himself. He yanked out the knife and once again stabbed himself. He repeated it several times.

"Why is this happening?" I asked myself. I could just barely hear Slender laughing as if he were enjoying the commotion. I felt helpless standing there crying as this man that I didn't even know stood there killing himself slowly. Then it stopped. The man was dead. His stiff, pale body fell with a thud. Slenders' laugh was the worst thing I've ever heard. It boomed across the distance and sounded as if he were right next to me.

I woke with a start, gabbed my phone and turned on it's flashlight. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30am. I'd only been asleep for 30 minutes. I got up and walked out of my room to use the bathroom. My dad asked why I was up and I told him I had just woken up and had to pee. After I was done, I went back into my room and got back under my blankets on the floor, but I was not going back to sleep. I didn't want to after what I just saw. I was afraid to close my eyes. Afraid that if I did, he'd be waiting. My only option now was not to go to sleep.