999 Fanfiction

"Well, since we searched this entire place and found nothing, I think it's about time we introduced ourselves." I said. The others nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea." the girl with the yellow streak in her hair said.

"And how about we tell each other our bracelet numbers too." the girl with the blue headphones added. "We all have one, right?"

Everybody nodded, either glancing at each other or looking down at their bracelet.

"Well, I think I should start, since I have the number one bracelet." the girl with the dragon wings said. "See?"

She held out her left arm, and sure enough, there was a one on her bracelet. The white-haired teen nodded.

"What's your name then?" they asked. They had told us earlier that they were agender, and asked us to not use gender pronouns.

"End." the dragon girl said. "Now, who's number two?"

"I am." the girl with cat ears said. She held her left arm out, like End did. The bracelet said two. "My name's SwiftKhaos, or just Swift."

"I'm number three." the white-haired teen said and they held out their left arm. It said three. "My name's AleatoRaye, but you can call me Raye, Ryan, Ry, I don't care."

"And I'm number four!" the girl with a streak in her hair said. She held out her arm, and the bracelet said four, as expected. "My name is TaxeyCab."

"I'm number five." I said and I held out my left arm, letting the others see the number on my bracelet, which was five. "My name's Ryan."

"I'm, um, six." James said, glancing at the floor and looking nervous. He held out his left arm for us to see. "My name is James."

"I'm seven." the girl with the blue headphones said and she held out her arm. "My name's Inna."

"And I'm number eight." the girl with a purple bandana around her neck said. "I'm Lara, the creator of the Labyrinth book and a lover of SkyMU."

We looked at each other, wondering why she gave us extra information when we didn't ask for any.

I shook my head, deciding not to question it and ran through everyone in my head.

There was End, who had dragon wings and was certainly a dragon hybrid of some sort. She was number one.

There was Swift, another hybrid, this time a cat. She was number two.

There was Raye, who was agender, had white hair, and wore a red scarf. They were number three.

There was Taxey, a girl with a yellow streak in her hair and her entire outfit seemed to consist of black and yellow. She was number four.

I was number five.

There was James, my somewhat shy friend from elementary school. He was number six.

There was Inna, the girl with blue headphones. She was number seven.

And then there was Lara, the girl with the bandana and apparently creator of a book called Labyrinth that I was pretty sure I never heard of and a lover of SkyMU, whatever that was. She was number eight.

But there was one person who still didn't introduce themself...

We all turned to a girl that had an outfit similar to a creature from the game Pokemon. Her eyes darted to each of us, and I noticed she looked extremely nervous for some reason. She looked even more nervous than James.

"Well, what's your name and number?" Taxey asked.

"M-M-My number? I-Isn't it o-obvious? Th-There are nine of us h-here, and you know one through eight, s-so that means I'm n-nine." she said. She trust her left arm out to prove it.