Chapter One.

Chapte One.

My eyes fling open only for the bright sunlight - beaming from somewhere - to shine down on my face. I internally groan, else I'll iritate myself, loudly, and manage to drag my uncontrollable feet to where this light is coming from. Unwillingly, my feet shuffle across my advanced bedroom and to where the light is luminating from. Rather then scolding at the weather for the the inappropiate timing, i find myself smiling upon the exquisite scene that was befolding in front of my eyes. Temperorily, I live in a massive house with Amy, my room mate and all time best friend. Her parents are really rich and she is a spoilt little daddies girl who gets anything her little heart desires, and so for her 16th birthday she got her own house, but she wanted me to live with her, and because i'm a fostered child I didn't have to be offered the second time.

My thoughts flickered back to the time when I was younger where me, Amy and  my foster family went to the beach Colorado. After begging my mum, she finally bought me an ice cream which I was licking away like there was nothing in the world that could separate my tongue from the soft cream dissolving under the merciless sun. As I was so deep in my thought I hadn't realised where I was walking and suddenly I bumped into a large male and dropped my ice cream.

Mmmm, I love ice cream. There's no one in the world who wouldn't. There's so many flavours and types you can pick from. If it was up to me I would eat ice creams all day, everyday for breakfast, lunch....

***

After taking a most enjoyable shower, I got out still wrapped around with only my towel.

"Jamie are you awake yet?'' Shouted Amy.''Hurry up else we will be late for Uni.''

I have know Amy since I was 2. We grew up in the same neighbourhood and ever since we're inseparable. Unlike me, she has wavy blonde hair which tumbles down just below her shoulders, hazel eyes and a body that any man and I mean ANY man would dream about, whereas I had burgandy, naturally curly hair, chocolate milk eyes and an ordinary, not-Amy body.

" Yeah, coming! I'll be down in 10." I replied

Yes, I know what your thinking 10 minutes, ppffft she can't seriously get ready in 10 minutes, but I'll have you know I do karate and can do my super ninja kicks to whizz around the house with lightning speed...maybe I could be the next Usain Bolt who knows. Nah, I'd rather be a little house wife who bakes spectacular cookies and brownies for her husband and kids. Or maybe i co-

"Jamie, what the fuck are you smiling at? You dork." said a voice disturbing my pleasing thoughts.

"Brownies!"  I shout all of a sudden feeling an adrenaline building up in me.

"You mate are getting weirder and weirder by the day, maybe I should call the RSPCA and tell them we have a problem." 

Right that's it. I jumped, did a roll in the air and landed on my bed. Grabbed one of the cushions from my collection and lobbed it at Amy face. She ducked but missed by an inch. With the sound of her frightful scream reaching my ears I ran to the safety of her car. Trust me you wouldn't wanna be near her when she is angry.

One time, this boy stole her lip gloss for a joke and wouldn't give it back but, oh did he regret it after what she did to him next. She managed to hack into his Facebook and said that he has just come out of the closet and his family is very supportive of him and he was called gay boy for the whole month after that. Payback is a bitch ;)

Amy finally made her way to her car and turned the ignition already forgetting about the little tantrum she had earlier. From all these years i've spent with her, i know for a fact that shes not one to hold a grudge, so with a friendly wink we drove off into the sunset forgetting about anything bad there is in the world. Yeah right, i wish.