I Like You Better Than the Number 8(Soul Eater)

Prologue

A girl that was no older than four sat on a window seat. Her brown eyes stared at the weird looking moon. She heard crying down below. A boy sat on the side of the rode crying and banging his fists on the ground. She jumped from her window seat and ran downstairs. Her parents were most likely in their bedroom. She slipped out the front door and ran to the boy. "Hey why are you crying?" she asked. The boy looked up and gasped "y-your perfectly symmetrical" he exclaimed. "Um thanks... but why were you crying?" she asked once more. "The necklace my dad gave is broken. Now it's not symmetrical" the boy sniffled. "I'm Victoria and I'm going to help you" she said. "I'm Death the Kid or Kid" the boy said. "Can I see your necklace?" Victoria asked. Kid opened his hand to reveal a cartoon skull with three teeth with one tooth shorter than the rest. Victoria took something from her pocket and put it in Kid's hand. Kid looked at the object which was a necklace. triangle that had a gem that was green, black, and brown in each corner. The necklace itself was silver. "W-why did you help me?" Kid asked. "My mother always said to help others" Victoria said playing with her black hair.                 Since that day they became best friends. When Victoria was six and Kid was seven they were playing together. Kid left Victoria's house a few hours ago. A kishin came and killed Victoria's parents. It was luck Victoria and her brother Jasper survived. That was the last time Kid and Victoria saw each other. Jasper and Victoria moved with their aunt and uncle in London. It was hard leaving Death City but they had to. Their aunt and uncle had been meisters like their parents and went to DWMA or Death Weapon Meinster Academy. This is how Victoria's story begins.