Welcome and Victoria?

Victoria POV

We all awoke and ate breakfast. Harry and Taylor dressed in blue jeans and green shirts while I dressed in a blue blazer a black skirt grey leggings and black flats. Jasper dressed in a green blazer black pants and green shoes while his weapon Kate dressed in a purple shirt blue jeans and purple shoes. We got ready to go to DWMA. Aunt and Uncle contacted Lord Death through their mirror. "Hello Rosewoods and weapons" Lord Death said in a silly voice. "Hello Lord Death" uncle greeted. "Are they ready?" Lord Death asked. My aunt nodded and the grim reaper said "Just step through the mirror and you will be transported to the entrance." Aunt and Uncle stepped aside and we all walked through the mirror. When I opened my eyes I saw a symmetrical school. Taylor saw me and covered my mouth and moved me to the top of the stairs where eight people were. "So your the new kids that everyone's talking about? You think you can steal my spotlight?" a blue haired boy asked. My eyes fell on a boy with  black hair with three stripes but everything else was symmetrical. I started fidgeting and Taylor held me closer to her. I cursed that I was shorter than her and Harry. "Well come on blue jacket lets fight see what your wroth because no one can beat BLACK*STAR" he shouted. Taylor let go of me and I looked over everyone. "Soul, Kid come on" he shouted. The symmetrical boy stepped forward and so did a boy with white hair. "Come on lets go" Black*Star shouted. Jasper and Kate stepped aside. The boy with white hair turned his arm into a scythe blade and the symmetrical kid said "Liz, Patty." Two girls went in the air with a pink light and transformed into pistils he caught them and had is pinkies on the trigger. I smirked slightly and said "Haz, Tay." The both nodded and jumped into the air with a blue light and transformed into pistils also. I had my pointer finger on the trigger. The boy started shooting at me and I just did backflips to avoid them. I shot at the boy with white hair who dodged but I caught him off guard and he got hit in the stomach. He fell down and groaned and started mumbling things like 'so not cool'. I started shooting at Black*Star. He hit me with his soul length which hurt me. I did a back flip and shot at the symmetry boy. When I did something fell out of my pocket and when I looked at it my eyes widened, it was the necklace that I traded from Death The Kid. I kept shooting at Black*Star and symmetry boy. I hit Black*Star with my soul length and he fell to the ground and did the same to the other kid but it didn't affect him at all. I looked at the necklace on the ground and at the kid. I kept shooting at him and he did the same. We kept dodging each others bullets. I then jumped up in the air and shot him when he was off guard. He fell down and I ran to the necklace. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I looked over to Jasper and saw Lord Death and a weird looking man. Haz and Tay who where on the ground transformed back and Tay took the necklace from my pocket and put it  in my hand. All three boys got up and the symmetrical one with the guns saw the necklace and asked "Victoria?"