Chapter 14

Previously:

???'s POV:

"Oh look what we have here." I say to myself quietly.

I watch the two embrace each other. If I want her soul I'm definitely going to need to work for it.

"It will be mine"

Now:

Ciel and I sit there for awhile. We eventually head back to the apartment. We walk in and Alois is asleep on the couch and Claude and Sebastian and out on the balcony talking.

They look our way and instantly stop talking. They come inside. Claude walks to the kitchen and Sebastian walks to Ciel and I and bows.

"Did you enjoy your walk Young Master?" He says with a closed eye smile.

"Yes." He simply says and sits on the couch.

He picks up a book and begins reading. Sebastian chuckles and takes my hand and kisses it. I blush and take my hand back.

"What would you like for dinner Milady?" He straightens out his suit.

"Don't worry about it, I'll order pizza.." I walk to the phone and dial the pizzerias number.

I can't decide what to get so I just order one of every pizza, not even thinking about the price. I only realise this once
I hang up.

"Damn it.." I mutter to myself and lay on the couch.

"Is everything okay (Y/n)?" Claude says, taking a seat on the edge of the couch.

"I'm fine Claude.." I roll over and face away from him.

"(Y/n)... I really am sorry for what happened.." He looks to the ground.

I sit up and sigh.

"It's fine Claude, I forgive you."

Sebastian's POV:

"It's fine Claude, I forgive you."

Damn it. He was able to get (Y/n) to forgive him. I suppose this isn't going to be as easy as I thought.

Claude looks my way and smirks. It was that kind of smirk that said "Give up, I've already won."

I glare at him and make my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and sigh. I decide to pass time by seeing what different faces I could make. I chuckle slightly at a face I make. After a few seconds of this someone clears their throat at the door. I look over at the door and see Ciel.

"What in God's name are you doing Sebastian?" He sighs and facepalms.

"I.. Nothing Young Master.." I sigh and walk past him.

Your POV:

Finally I hear a knock at the door. I sigh and head to the door, ready to tell him that he has to take all those pizzas back because I don't have enough for them.

I open the door and there stands a very attractive guy.

"Hey~" he smirks.

"H-hello.." I can't help but blush.

"That'll be- "Uh actually.." I look down.

"What's the matter beautiful?~" he leans forward and whispers in my ear.

"I-I .."

Before I can say anything more, I'm pulled out of the way and into a strong chest and a knife flys towards him. He yelps and jumps out of the way, dropping the boxes of pizza. He gets up and runs away.

I look up and see Claude. Sebastian stands on the other side of the room, causally holding a set of butter knives.

"Are you out of your bloody mind?!" Alois yells.

Ciel walks in and looks at Sebastian.

"What the hell is going on?!" He looks to me and Claude then to Sebastian.

"Sebastian threw a knife and it almost hit (Y/n)!" Alois stands and throws a tea cup at Sebastian.

Sebastian catches it and sighs.

"Don't worry, we had the situation under control." Claude simply says, arms still around me.

Sebastian walks over and pulls me away from Claude.

"Yes.. It seems that young man was trying to make sexual advances with dear little (Y/n)" he says as if it were a normal thing.

"Oh wow seriously?!" I facepalm.

"And you just bloody assumed that Claude would pull (Y/n) out of the way?" Alois stands and walks over.

"Oh I'm sure Claude would do anything for (Y/n).." Sebastian glares at him slightly.

"Uh, let's just eat.." I grab the boxes and sigh.

'At least I don't have to pay now..' I smile slightly. 'I'm still an idiot for ordering one of everything.. This is a lot of food..' I sigh and put the boxes on the counter.

"Alright everyone, dig in.." I sit and sigh.

Everyone but the two demons start eating the pizza. After about 40mins, Alois is asleep on the floor with 3 boxes of pizza by his side and Ciel is reading.

I clean up the boxes and head to my room. I walk and and instantly blush at the sight...

(A/N: Hey guys so school is starting for me.. So updating will be slower then usual. I will try my hardest to update as much as I can.. Thanks so much for reading and be sure to check out my other stories ^.^ Sorry for the crappy chapter and spelling errors XD)