When your scared

Hello this is kinda my first story I've done others but ditched them because I have no commitment! This may get sad but idk if you'll find it sad X
CORRECT ALL GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
----------------------------------------------

When I'm scared I get angry. I'm scared alit of the time in all honesty so I come across as an angry person. Good sometimes but most it's really not. I struggle to make friends really I'm not ones best friend and I'm not sure if that bothers me. Yeah I have people I sit with every break and lunch but they all have someone else who they prefers. I guess you could call me second choice.

It's really no surprise I mean I'm fully average. Brown hair, blue eyes, average height. Little miss plain. There we go that will be my name for a while.

At home I have friends but they're over the Internet. Some say they aren't really friends but I full disagree, they're all practically my family. It feels nice to come home and have someone there to rant too. Though my closest friend, let's call him billy, is always there we have each others back all the time. We're basically siblings and that's nice seeing as we are both only children.

The day I met him I was on the verge of ending my life and I got this message
Please don't end this life you will be okay and I'll try and stick around with you too see it will be okay X
And that was the first night I didn't kill myself. We began to talk 9pm turned into 3 am then to 5am, we clicked and I felt like I had someone to care for me once again. It seemed to get better.

Sadly not for long school started right back up after Halloween half term and I was back to feeling alone and being scared. I still talked to bully everyday though and we were super close.

That day back there was a seating plan change in my Science class. I was scared. Who was I going to be next too? What if they hate me? What if I come off as horrible?
Turns out the last on was true. I ignored this beautiful girl dat next to me and I was scared but I couldn't say this because I was angry. I was 100% sure she hated me.

This went on for a few weeks I think. Luckily because of our mutual hate for many people, our crappy science teacher and loud class we began to talk. By soon we wouldn't stop talking. There was so many innuendos and inside jokes we'd created, I thought this was just going to be another friend.

Boy was I wrong.