Meet...Jeff the Killer?

3rd person p.o.v.
Emery was running around in the woods with her twin Tom at night. Of course they were aloud out at night because they were both 16. The sad part is that they didn't have any grown ups to look after them besides there grandmother. There parents died in a car crash 6 years ago. Here's the backstory on how they died.
___________________________________
6 years ago
Emery and Tom were in the backseat (with there seatbelt ON ) Of there black and grey camo jeep while there parents were in the front seat with emery and toms mother driving. Out of now where a semi randomly hit the side of there car on a bridge and there car flew off the side of the bridge. The ca tossed and turned in the air, when the movement stopped, emery looked out of the window and screamed out "WERE ON THE SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN!!" The car slipped from the little spot it was in and tumbled more and more till they hit the ground. Emery and Tom were nocked out but there parents were far worse because unfortunately they were dead. Emery woke up at that time and screamed an ear piercing scream, and woke up her brother. She unbuckled, as did he.
___________________________________ Toms p.o.v.
Mother was driving the jeep, when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my side. I looked over and was surprised to see the jeep dented to far it was hitting my side. I suddenly felt a gush of when hitting my face. Then everything went black for about 5 seconds (at least it felt like 5 seconds ) till I found out emery was shaking me. "Finally your up" emery shouted with tears streaming down her eyes. Honestly it hurt me to see her like this.
___________________________________ 3rd person p.o.v. Emery and Tom walked away from the car when all of a sudden Tom remembered about there 'parents'. "Hey em?" Tom asked all of a sudden. "Yeah"emery answered on the verge of tears. "Where's mother and father?" And with that emery couldn't hold back no more, she just let all the tears fall like a waterfall. "Th-there dead!!" She answered as several more tears fell from her eyes. "Wh-what did you say?!?" He questioned surprised they hadn't run away.
A/n
Emery's hair is like that in the next p/g I'll show you what her eyes look like.oh and should I wright more?!?