The reactions

Harry's pov
That bitch a mermaid she's a mermaid really a fricken mermaid!!!! Wow she even showed us that lil bitch!!! I was so angry I started to scream "you little bitch get the f**k out.go upstairs and pack and leave and you Zayn leave too we don't want to see you ever again you and that slut all you do is cuddle and smile and think your cute well guess what your not you and your little mythical creature bitch of a girlfriend don't every come back!!!!!!" And with that I ran upstairs and started throwing out Ash-kae's clothes then I went into Zayn's room and did the same they came and picked their clothes up and left. I watched them leave and then I started crying I can't believe I was in love with a mythical creature and just shouted at one of my best mates because of this my life is so confusing.
******************************
Niall's pov
We were in a house meeting and Ash said she was a mermaid and she even showed us I stared there for a while before I heard Harry screaming something about Ash but I zoned out completely after that thinking about how much I loved Ash just to find out she is a mythical creature damn girl! Anyways I saw them leave and I went to the kitchen grabbed some food went to my room and stayed there until I fell asleep.
******************************
Liams pov
She's a mermaid well damn I actually pity the boys Harry told them to leave but as I was thinking they needed some space so I left them be they will come around and so will Harry so I put it to a rest and went to my room as soon as I reached I fell asleep.
******************************
Louis's pov
Well a mermaid was in our house okay that was amazing but I couldn't worry myself so I went to my bed it has been a hectic day I took a carrot from out of my sheets and ate it and fell asleep.
________________________________________________________________________
(A/N I think this chappie isn't nice but I did it anyways for my dear readers you guys are the best okaii bye)